- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
TEMPE, AZ, March 13, 2016 /24-7PressRelease/ -- As of January 1st, Associated Asset Management (AAM), a nationally recognized leader in community association management, has been selected as the professional management partner for twelve new communities, comprised of over 2600 units.
AAM's client-centered, proactive management approach has led to steady growth over the past 26 years in business, with expansion into three additional states in the last 24 months.
AAM's newest community partnerships are spread throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan Area, Tucson and Eastern Michigan, ranging from larger master planned communities and single family homes to smaller condominium and townhome complexes.
AAM welcomes the following new communities into their management portfolio:
- Barrington Park of Rochester Hills Condominium Association in Oakland County, MI
- Center 8 Community Association in Phoenix, AZ
- Del Webb at Rancho Del Lago Homeowners Association in Vail, AZ
- En Hance Park Condominium Association in Phoenix, AZ
- MZ Townhome Condominium Association in Scottsdale, AZ
- Red Rock Village Community Association in Red Rock, AZ
- River Hill Ridge at Cherry Hill Village Condominium Association in Canton Township, MI
- Sonoran Foothills Parcel 10 Homeowners Association in Phoenix, AZ
- Summit Shadows Community Association in Mesa, AZ
- The Villas at Baker Park Community Association in Phoenix, AZ
- Tremont Lane Condominium Association in Village of Beverly Hills, MI
- Windsor Estates Community Association in Phoenix, AZ
"The start to 2016 has already been an incredible year for us by any measure," stated AAM President Amanda Shaw. "Our existing Builder/Developer clients are excited for us to provide dedicated professional management to their new developments nationwide. New clients embrace our 360 degree support system, recognizing the advantage of working with a trusted team of professionals. Our regional leadership consistently demonstrates our dedication to developing community solutions that best fit the needs of our associations."
Founded in 1990, Associated Asset Management is a professional Community Association Management Company, dedicated to delivering total peace of mind. Over the last 26 years, AAM has grown to be one of the foremost providers of professional community association service in the United States. AAM specializes in the forward planning and management of master planned, single family, condominium, active adult, urban high-rise and mid-rise communities, as well as providing consulting services for accounting, marketing and operational organization. With over 500 employees in 11 regional offices, AAM combines association management, accounting, compliance, developer services and customer care under one roof, creating a cohesive and coordinated environment needed to provide exceptional community association management. For more information, visit www.associatedasset.com.
# # #