- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
LOS ANGELES, CA, February 05, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Controllers and processors can now instantly download the industry's first available GDPR Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) template from FLANK, a world-class provider of regulatory compliance and cybersecurity services.
Additionally, FLANK offers a GDPR All-in-One Global Compliance Toolkit for download.
The GDPR compliance requirements are a sounding of the alarm to businesses all throughout Europe - and the world - that ensuring the safety and security of personal data is now more important than ever. Set aside the notions of weak compliance requirements and enforcement, it's all changed with the GDPR, so controllers and processors better be ready.
One of the biggest requirements for a select group of controllers is performing a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA), and FLANK's GDPR Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) template can save you dozens of hours.
FLANK's GDPR Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) template includes the following sections:
- Section I - Data Protection Impact Pre-Assessment (DPIPA) Determination Assessment
- Section II - Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) Roles and Responsibilities
- Section III - Systematic Description of the Envisaged Processing Operations and Purpose
- Section IV - Rights and Freedoms of Data Subjects
- Section V - External Participation and Involvement
- Section VI - Legal Requirements
- Section VII - Data Risks, Threats, Attacks, Related Incidents, and Protection Goals
- Section VIII - Data Protection Impact Assessment Report (DPIAR) Template
Download the GDPR Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) template today at flank.org. The GDPR requirements can seem overwhelming, so talk to FLANK and get help. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're global experts when it comes to security, governance, and compliance solutions, there's no debating that, and we can help you implement efficient and scalable solutions for your growing business. Security can be difficult, compliance can be challenging, and governance can be costly - we more than understand these issues - and it's why you should be talking to Flank, the organization that helps you in "protecting your perimeter".
We're Flank. "to defend or guard at the flank".
# # #