- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
PHOENIX, AZ, June 22, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Liberty Golf Group, Inc is a technology company specializing in operational solutions for sales, marketing, forecasting, pricing, database management and software development which generates greater customer engagement with measurable topline revenue growth that outperforms the market.
Liberty Golf Group, Inc will combine the operational expertise of Target Company with the technological superiority of Liberty to increase revenue for golf course clients. This increase will outperform the market by 15-30%. Allowing Liberty to modernize the standard fix rate revenue model of the third-party golf course management business while capturing increased market share, delivering greater profits for owners and providing a significant return for investors.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of Liberty Golf Group, Inc to its online portal which offers Investors and Advisors the ability to participate in this opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on Liberty Golf Group, Inc and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous opportunity for Investors and Advisors.
The OCMX™ noted that Liberty Golf Group, Inc exhibits the main components of any solid investment opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and a number of key competitive advantages.
• Seasoned Executive Team in the Internet Software and Golf Management Industry. The Executive Team has over 110 years in the Golf Internet Software Industry and 100 years of combined Golf Operations and Management of Golf Courses.
• The Executive Team is the founding team of GolfNow the largest third-party online marketing platform in the world.
• The Executive Team founded GolfNow in 2001 and built it up to over 1,200 golf courses and 40 markets in the United States before selling it to Comcast/The Golf Channel in 2008 at a 33 times EBITDA multiple.
Size of Market
• Golf Course Operations in the US is a $33 Billion annual market. Of the 15,000 golf courses in the US, 2500 are under third-party management contracts.
• The trend in the industry is growth for third-party management contracts, as management companies bring scale and expertise to increase the overall value of a golf course asset.
• The Company's proprietary technology, sales, marketing, pricing algorithms and the data repository, give us a clear advantage over our competition.
• The Acquisition of The Target Company jump starts The Company to the 4th largest Golf Technology and Management Company in the US and sets us up for significant growth.
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™ is literally changing how companies and investment funds generate exposure in the marketplace and raise funds as we know it. The OCMX™ serves both public and private companies along with investment and mutual funds which need to raise additional funds or gain significant market exposure. It does this by way of connecting the relevant companies, funds, investors, and advisors all in one online transparent portal. The OCMX™ (P2P Financial Inc.) launched in September of 2009 out of Toronto but has since expanded its operations to include Quebec, Alberta, Manitoba, and British Columbia.
The OCMX™ connects investors and advisors directly with companies and investment funds seeking to raise funds or gain broad market exposure. The OCMX™ provides an open venue for innovative growth companies and leading investment funds to generate market awareness, raise funds, or connect with investors and advisors. The OCMX™ provides companies, funds, investors, and advisors instant access to its Online Portal so that they can actively source and connect with their next opportunity, advisor, investor, client, or financing partner.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
# # #