- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
WILMINGTON, NC, February 01, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ -- It is rare to discover any new revelations from the Bible in our fast-paced modern-age. It is rarer still to uncover facts that change a storyline or reframe generally accepted interpretations of events. Joseph Ganci, award-winning author of 'Gideon: The Sound And The Glory' has managed to do both.
"Diligent research and divine reasoning lead to many previously undiscovered Bible mysteries," Ganci stated. "I invite anyone, anywhere, either scholar or novice to voice any and all alternative interpretations or conclusions based on enduring spiritual truths founded on scripture."
"My last editor (a 16th generation Rabbi) said he read Judges 4-9 and First Samuel then he read my novel and then went back and studied the same passages again, and told me of his experience 'I finally understand the stories like never before.' I would challenge you to do the same."
* Most have agreed that it is impossible to accurately define the precise nature of God until now it has remained an elusive mystery. In 'Gideon: The Sound and The Glory,' covering three chapters and precisely one hundred verses attempts to unravel this challenge. Gideon takes his three hundred men at midnight and attacks a strength of one hundred and thirty-two thousand Midianites. He divides his three hundred into three separate companies, each consisting of one hundred warriors. This division represents The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost acting as one man in perfect harmony and synchronization. The angel of Ophrah blessed Gideon, And the Lord said unto him, "Surely I will be with thee, and thou shalt smite the Midianites as one man." "I believe this to be the true nature of God," Ganci concluded.
* Many believe that Gideon's determination to slay the Midian kings was only to destroy the Midian Empire. But, he was also driven by his overpowering need to balance the scales of justice. Gideon's brother's blood called out from the dust. A smoldering blood feud erupted for their murders by the very same kings now in Gideon's custody, forty years before at the battle of Mount Tabor.
* It has always been misunderstood why Gideon had sent this message - And Gideon sent messengers throughout all mount Ephraim, saying, "Come down against the Midianites, and take before them the waters unto Bethbarah and Jordan." The Bethbarah is the shallow waters and the only fording place of the entire Jordan River. Gideon would be pursuing the remnants of the Midian camel cavalry south, and he believed into the waiting arms of the army of Ephraim He was driving the enemy like a hound to the hunter.
* Until now the name of Drumah, Gideon's concubine, and his only one true love has been lost to the ages she was spoken only by Josephus the ancient historian. Ahimelech, was their love child, half Israel, and half Canaanite and he becomes the first, but, illegitimate king of Israel, and the king of Canaan at the same time. Abimelech conspired with his Canaanite cousins to kill his seventy half-brothers that represented a congress of judges and gain the coveted crown of king denied to him by his father, Gideon.
* It has never been recognized before that Gideon is a likeness of the coming of the Messiah as a spiritual warrior, as in the days of Midian, prophesied by Isaiah.
* Before now the description of Gideon, his son Jether, and his three hundred starving men and how they conquered an enemy of fifteen thousand on a secure plateau with the aid of fog and fire and with the power of God. The battle concluded before the sun came up.
More modern-day revelations to be found in 'Gideon' include:
The first Trojan horse like scenario found in the Bible with general Barak and the Jabin king of Canaan.
The primary battle of Ephraim and the Midianites in the Jezreel Valley. Hidden for three millennia.
The reason why Jotham, the only surviving half-brother from Abimelech's Massacre, how and why he came to be on Mount Gerizim.
How, and why, Eli became the high priest at Shiloh.
Why were the golden mice in the Philistine cart?
Proof that the Ark of the Covenant resided in the house of God in Nob for nearly thirty years? This day revealed.
What were the contents of the Ark of the Covenant and all the spiritual aspects of the Tabernacle? Robes, furnishings and incense burner? No longer secret.
Why was David at the battle with Goliath?
The description of David's battle at Keilah, and the significance of the Philistine cattle.
Joseph Ganci was recently chosen as one of '50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading' in the 2017 Book Awards. 'Gideon: The Sound and the Glory' has received rave reviews from readers and reviewers alike. A recent reviewer stated, "Joseph Ganci's prose is arresting, peppered with fantastic imagery and succinct descriptions of plot, characters, and setting. The themes are masterfully created, and they are woven into the story in a way that allows the reader to enjoy both the inspiration the story offers and the accompanying action. The book explores powerful spiritual and political themes, capturing the conflicts and the dynamics of life within the community of God's chosen people. Gideon: The Sound and the Glory will appeal to fans of political thrillers, adventure, and conflict-driven stories laced with intense action." Other reviewers have used phrases such as "riveting," "amazing" "deftly crafted" and "highly recommended."
Ganci has also announced he will make his book available as a fundraising tool for like-minded associations and charities. Donors can receive an eBook version of 'Gideon' in exchange for a donation to a worthy cause. For more details, contact Joseph via email.
Joseph Ganci is available for media interviews and can be reached using the information below or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. 'Gideon: The Sound and the Glory' is available in both print, eBook, and a superb, ethnically correct audio narration. All from online retailers. More information is available at Ganci's website at http://www.gideonsglory.com.
Joseph Ganci is a Levite and a high priest and remains a passionate Italian. He is a Vietnam combat veteran and is the father of five daughters and five grandchildren. He resides in Texas.
# # #