- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
"The CRE industry is transforming swiftly and technology is powering that change. No better place to showcase than Silicon Valley, the innovation incubator and leader of global change," said Young.
CARLSBAD, CA, September 15, 2015 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Realcomm Conference Group has announced that CoRE Tech 2015 will be held on November 10-11 in Santa Clara, CA. CoRE Tech is the only premiere networking and educational event for the corporate real estate and facilities industry focused solely on technology, automation and innovation. The event will begin with optional pre-conference tours at Google and Stanford University, followed by the official conference kickoff at the corporate headquarters of Intel. The second day of the event will take place at the Santa Clara Marriott Hotel.
"The corporate real estate industry is transforming swiftly and technology is powering that change. For the last five years, CoRE Tech has endeavored to educate and help organizations and professionals stay ahead of this curve. There's no better place to showcase these advances then in a place that incubates innovation and leads change globally, and that place is Silicon Valley," said Jim Young, co-founder and CEO of Realcomm and producer of CoRE Tech. "Collaborating with Intel, Google and Stanford is a very exciting opportunity that will provide our attendees' unprecedented access and insights from visionaries with these three dynamic organizations."
Day One will include pre-conference campus tours of Google and Stanford University, where participants will have the unique opportunity to go behind the scenes and of these two recognized innovation leaders. Seating for these optional excursions are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis to registered conference attendees only.
At Google, attendees will:
- Experience one of the world's leading next generation workplace environments.
- Hear from real estate leaders regarding their vision and future campus strategies.
- Learn about state-of-the-art smart building and campus technologies.
- Experience Google's innovative green strategy, which includes a world-class solar installation and fuel cells
At Stanford University, attendees will:
- See the universities Energy System Innovation (SESI), which is considered one of the world's most innovative campus energy systems.
- Learn about Stanford's solar power strategy.
- Participate in discussions regarding technologies for managing new and existing buildings.
- Learn first-hand Stanford's vision for a next generation smart campus strategy.
Following the tours, the conference will officially kickoff at Intel's Corporate Headquarters where attendees will:
- Hear from real estate and facility executives about real estate innovation.
- Learn about Intel's plan for their own smart campus and vision for smart buildings globally.
- Have an opportunity to hear from Intel leadership on emerging IoT technologies poised to change the way we learn, work and play and use real estate.
- Explore the future trends for retail, healthcare, the home and the office.
Day Two will be held at the Santa Clara Marriott Hotel and will feature global thought leaders and in-depth discussions on topics such as: Next Generation Workplace Design and Strategy; Comprehensive Corporate Real Estate Information Management Solutions; and Smart, Connected, High Performance, Energy Efficient and Sustainable Intelligent Buildings.
At CoRE Tech 2015, corporate real estate, facilities, operations, IT, energy and sustainability professionals will witness firsthand how technology, automation and innovation continue to impact how we design, build, manage, operate and use space.
- Tour Google and learn about their state-of-the-art smart building and campus technologies
- Tour Stanford University and explore their vision for a next generation smart campus strategy
- Visit Intel's HQ and hear about emerging IoT technologies poised to change the way we learn, work, play and operate real estate
- Be a part of the biggest CRE Information Management and IWMS discussion of the year
- Hear about the most successful next generation workplace strategies
- Learn about cybersecurity trends for Facilities and CRE data
- Explore data models, analytics and visualization for real estate information
- Network with progressive executives who are defining the future of CRE and Facilities
- Meet many of the most successful companies offering advanced, industry-specific technology and automation solutions
For more information and to register, visit www.realcomm.com/coretech-2015.
About Realcomm Conference Group
Realcomm Conference Group, LLC is the leading research and educational institution that produces annual conferences and expositions on technology, automated business solutions and intelligent buildings strategies for executives in commercial, corporate, government and institutional real estate. Realcomm was founded in 1999 with the goal of bringing industry leaders together each year to discuss, demonstrate and debate the latest innovations that impact the industry. Today, in addition to the annual conferences, Realcomm conducts webinars, workshops and other strategic services to educate industry professionals about the latest business solutions and technologies to improve commercial and corporate real estate development, leasing, management and operations.
# # #