- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
"Our goal with the Pioneer Pack is to let players who want to contribute to the founder's program do so, without as much of an investment." - Studio Head, Miguel Caron.
MONTREAL, QC, November 01, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Today, Behaviour Interactive is incredibly pleased to announce the Ork-themed Pioneer Pack for our upcoming MMO, Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade. Our free-to-play experience is really more of a "Free-to-WAAAGH!," as our free players will suit up as Ork Boyz on the battlefield in Arkhona.
While our free player experience will always remain entirely free, the exclusive low-cost Pioneer Founder's Pack offers a lot of bang for the buck of players that might not be quite ready to shell out $40 or more for a pre-order.
"Our goal with the Pioneer Pack is to let players who want to contribute to the founder's program do so, without as much of an investment," said Studio Head, Miguel Caron. "Perhaps they want to play the game and support it, but before fully purchasing, they want to see what life as an Ork Boy is going to be like? This $15 dollar pack allows them many of the same perks of other founders, plus tons of exclusive goodies specifically targeted at the Ork and F2P experience."
The Pioneer packs extend the Ork experience of our Free-to-Waaagh! Program by adding the following perks for the low cost of $15. You can find all of this at http://www.eternalcrusade.com/free-to-play.
- 15,000 RTP (a $15 value in and of itself)
- One Character slot (Ork only)
- Special Helmet for the Pioneers only
- Special Close Combat Weapon for the Pioneers only
- Gives access to the First Blood! Badge
- Gives access to the Pioneer Badge
- Backpack cage with a Squig pet!
- The ability to acquire additional bundles and get more RTP (Rogue Trader Points)
- Access to the Founders' Lounge in the forums.
- Pioneers will have the ability to purchase access to the Early Game Module of Q1 2015 given to Founders. This special deal will come after the Founder's 3rd wave, with exact timing to be determined.
About the Rest of Eternal Crusade Founder's Program:
Buying any Founder's Pack is the same as Pre-Ordering the final game. Only with our Founder's Packs, you're getting a slew of additional benefits: from the ability to reserve character names now to exclusive cosmetic emblems and banners, and even thousands of points to spend in The Rogue Trader area. Additionally, each Founder's Pack will have access to unique game modules before the full game launches, along with a host of other perks such as:
- Thousands of Points to Spend within the Rogue Trader area ($1 per 1,000 points)
- Pre-Launch Game Access - First come, first serve!
- Early Game Module Access
- Arkhona Vanguard Title
- Exclusive Founder Lounge Access in Forum
- Limited Edition Emblem and/or Banner
- Reservation of Character Name
- Reservation of Guild Name
- NOTE: For now, Founder packs will only be for PC versions of the game.
Watch the Wars on Arkhona official trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAlOe8fUoG0.
For pricing information and full details, please visit the brand new Founder's Program website created by Turbulent for Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade: http://www.eternalcrusade.com.
If you would like to schedule an interview with someone at Behaviour about the Founder's Program, please email us at [email protected].
To read more about the game, please visit http://www.eternalcrusade.com.
About Behaviour Interactive:
Founded in 1992, Behaviour Interactive is Canada's largest independent game developer, employing talented people in Montreal (Quebec) and Santiago (Chile). The studio's objective is to deliver high-quality and commercially successful games, while staying on the cutting-edge of the industry trends in both the retail and the digital markets, and exploring fresh ideas and connected experiences to keep players entertained. Our studios work with the industry's top publishers and licensors, including Activision Blizzard, Bethesda, Disney, Dreamworks, EA, Konami, Majesco, Microsoft, Nexon Mobile, Nickelodeon, Paramount, Qualcomm, Sony, Ubisoft and Warner. For more information, please visit: http://www.bhvr.com.
About Games Workshop:
Games Workshop Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L) is based in Nottingham, UK. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 400 of its own Hobby centres, the Internet and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. Further details on the company can be obtained at www.games-workshop.com.
# # #