- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
BRISTOL, CT, April 11, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- CAL Business Solutions, a Connecticut based Microsoft Dynamics GP partner is hosting their CAL Connect2014 event on May 15, 2014. This is New England's largest Dynamics GP only event and CAL Business Solutions anticipates a record attendance of 200 people at the new venue in Bristol, Connecticut.
Some of the areas to be covered as part of the agenda include 15 breakout sessions on timely Dynamics GP topics, a sneak peek into Dynamics GP 2013 R2 and Dynamics GP 2015, and an in depth look at some of the add-on tools available to extend the capabilities of Dynamics GP.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with colleagues as well as with the entire CAL Business Solutions team. Many companies send the entire finance team as an offsite team building and brainstorming day.
Even customers who are evaluating the purchase of Dynamics GP can find value in attending as the event provides an opportunity to talk to over 100 references, see the software in action and interact with the CAL Business Solutions team.
"This event is a great time for our family of Dynamics GP customers, our partners, and special guests to come together to learn, network, and share," said Anya Ciecierski, CAL Business Solutions Director of Marketing.
President of CAL Business Solutions, George Mackiewicz echoed the same sentiments, making specific reference to the event's special keynote speaker from Microsoft Corporation. "We are excited to have Errol Schoenfish as our keynote speaker this year. He is a legend in the Dynamics community and will have some great insights to share with our customers."
CAL Connect2014 Sessions Topics:
- Keynote: Delivering Amazing Customer Experiences with Microsoft and Dynamics GP
- General Session: Dynamics GP Now & Next
- Going Mobile -Get Information On the Road
- Favorite Fixed Assets Features
- Reduce Stress With Collections Management
- A Simple Way to Change SmartList Reports - Smartlist Designer & Builder. Microsoft Executive Q&A
- Distribution for Dynamics GP: Simplified
- Purchase & Expense Automation for Dynamics GP
- Simplify Dynamics GP Security
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire with doc-link Integrated Document Management
- Increase Efficiencies with Dynamics GP by using the Infinia Integrator and Microsoft Excel
- 7 Great Add On Tools for Distributors
- The Perks of Using Payroll and Human Resources
- How to Collect, Analyze, and Distribute Information with SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
- A Better Chart of Accounts Plus Management Reporter
- 5 Ways The Right Accounting Software Can Help You Save Time (Future Customer Session)
- General Session: Dynamics GP Tips & Tricks
Many Dynamics GP users comment that seeing so many add on tools and vendors in one location is a key value of attending events.
The CAL Connect2014 ISV Expo will feature these companies: SalesPad, Altec, Rockton, Ariett Business Solutions, Infinia Business Technology, K-eCommerce, Avalara, AvidxChange, Greenshades, Integrity Data, Reporting Central, Defacto, Appolis, RedTail Solutions, Solver, P2 Automation. Also participating: Nolan, Blue Moon Industries, Accolade Publications, Encore Business, Panatrack, Horizons International.
If you are using or evaluating Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting software, Make plans to attend CAL Connect2014 in Bristol, Connecticut.
Full details of the event and registration can be found at www.calszone.com/connect.
About CAL Business Solutions, Inc.
CAL Business Solutions is a Microsoft certified Silver Enterprise Resource Planning Partner focused on Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) financial management systems, offering implementation, integration, data conversion, and customization plus local support and training. We work with 200 customers in more than 16 states, with a focus on companies in Connecticut (CT), Massachusetts (MA), Rhode Island (RI), and Westchester County, New York (NY). www.calszone.com
Connect with CAL Business Solutions at LinkedIn or visit our blog for additional insights into accounting software tips and trends.
# # #