- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
ATLANTA, GA, August 13, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The Goldiva's, a one of kind women's duo, is inspiring women from all over Georgia and the Country about how to survive on a dime in today's economy, have started a new trend in In-home neighborhood Tupperware style parties. Both women were looking for a way to bring other women together without being pressured to buy something or feeling obligated to your friends whom were hosting the parties in purchasing something. Instead of buying something they came up with a way that you actually leave the party with money in hand or with merchandise that you did not pay for.
They wanted to change the look and feel of these parties and make them more friendly and fun. To get to this point they needed something that could give them the opportunity to make it happen. They both knew that gold buying was big but wanted to stay away from the negativity that the Gold buying Industry attracted. So they came up with a plan that was a win-win for everyone involved.
The two women decided to go an extra mile with adding a charity component, they came up with HELP THE FAMILY FOUNDATION, which allowed all at the party to pick a family in need that was located in their neighborhood and use some of the funds raised from the party to help that family with the payment of an electric bill or even a car payment or to buy prescription medicines.
"We wanted to help families that were in need now! And we are seeing this program actually work at the parties; this makes my heart feel really great," said Helene Kirkley, founder of Goldiva's.
"Women have really opened up to us at these parties (even though it is the first time they have met us), it is incredible how much pressure and stress they are under at the moment, when they sit opposite you, and are selling their unwanted gold with a lot of sentimentality sometimes," added Kirkley.
Why these parties have been successful:
• These special parties are made up of women whom are constantly talking about the economy, what they can and cannot afford, how they had to pull their child out of daycare, the concerns, and the worries and how it will it all end. Swapping tips on 'money saving' ideas.
• Hostesses Get Paid up to $500 per party
• The number one way to our success is because of the Overhead costs, there is none, no store,
• The Parties are generating money and escape. Women are missing their girls night out -The parties generate enough income to pay the hostess....big bucks
• These parties get women together from all walks of life generating money for them to pay bills and to help their kids and husbands who are out of work or laid off.
• The parties help to generate a giving sense to women in their own communities that are in extreme financial situations, single moms, medical bills.
• The parties generate the hiring of many women all over the country to become gold buyers whom the company hires sometimes on the spot to help with the growing surge of parties....One women booked 42 parties in one week in Atlanta alone...
About the Goldivas
Goldiva's was founded by two women in a downtrodden economy; this gives proof that you can make it when you put your mind at helping others while growing a business. The company now is growing nationwide and is now in seven states and hopes to be in all 50 states by 2010. Cities in the USA are Atlanta, Chicago, Indianapolis, Memphis, Kansas City, Charlotte, and St. Louis. Please contact Jennifer Vanderhoff at 678-428-9747 or via email [email protected]
# # #