- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
/24-7PressRelease/ - CONCORD, MA, July 19, 2006 - Transfer pricing regimes vary around the world, and in this one volume report, members of major law and accounting firms and senior international transfer pricing professionals at the largest multinationals provide commentary and advice on compliance with the major regimes. Critical topics include:
- Multinational Business Strategies and Transfer Pricing in a Global Marketplace.
- How Companies Are Missing a Strategic Business Opportunity to Use Transfer Pricing in Asia.
- China's Final Regulations on Advance Pricing Arrangements and Chinese APA Implementation Rules
- Intercompany Cash Management Issues in Canada
- Transfer Pricing In India and Japan
- Intellectual Property Rights from a Transfer Pricing Perspective
- "Practical" Notes on Regional Transfer Pricing in the Americas
The report covers a wide range of tools and techniques relevant to transfer pricing in Asia, Europe, Latin America, Russia/Eurasia, and North America. Other topics include:
- Learning from Ten Years of Transfer Pricing History in Brazil
- Waving "APAs" for Mexican Maquiladoras
- Mexican Transfer Pricing Rules
- Argentine Revenue Service Amends Transfer Pricing Regulations
- Preparing Transfer Pricing Documentation for Canada
- Canada's Advanced Pricing Arrangements for Small Business
- Procedural Aspects: APAs and Other Administrative Solutions to Global Documentation Requirements
- Indian Law Permits Use of "Secret" Comparables
- High Value Services Targeted for Transfer Pricing Review in India
- Taiwanese Transfer Pricing Rules
- Will the Australian Tax Office be Targeting Your Company for Transfer Pricing Review.
WorldTrade Executive, Inc. also publishes the authoritative Practical International Tax series with periodicals covering the US, Europe, Asia, Latin America, Russia and Mexico.
More information on Global Transfer Pricing Solutions, including a Table of Contents, is available at http://www.wtexec.com/gtps.html
or by contacting Jay Stanley at WorldTrade Executive, Inc. at 978-287-0301 or at 2250 Main St., Concord, MA 01742.
About WorldTrade Executive, Inc.
U.S. and international executives rely on WorldTrade Executive publications for expert analysis on the tax, regulatory, and financial developments driving their markets. For more information, please contact us at 978-287-0301
# # #