- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
DENVER, CO, July 15, 2010 /24-7PressRelease/ -- BMGI (http://www.bmgi.com), a market leader in building problem-solving solutions, is pleased to announce its launch of a series of new tools-based classes ranging from one-to-four days, at significantly reduced prices.
Problems need to be solved faster and with more sustainable results. This has to be done more economically but with a high degree of professionalism and the certainty of success. While six sigma and lean six sigma are still incredibly valuable approaches, the need for speed in problem solving is driving the demand for more training in stand-alone tools. Tool Based Problem Solving is BMGI's new series of new tools-based classes ranging from one-to-four days that provides the opportunity to bring the right tool to bear on the specific problem without having to endure weeks of training.
BMGI's Tool Based Problem Solving enables rapid problem solving for both teams and individuals, has easily definable cost to benefit ratios, enables a broader base of problem solvers to learn needed tools, and is cost efficient.
New Courses Include:
- A Practical Guide to Develop Mistake Proof Solutions
- Beyond Voice of the Customer: Discovering the unmet and unarticulated needs of your customers
- Developing an Effective Communication Strategy & Plan
- Effective Guide to Develop Mistake Proof Solutions
- How to Conduct Powerful Presentations
- How to Facilitate Effective Meetings with Confidence
- How to Manage Stakeholders
- How to Recognize and Overcome Resistance
- Leadership Effectiveness Using Assessment Tools
- Managing Risk with FMEA
- Remove Waste and Establish Visual Control using "5S"
- Running a Kaizen Event
- Standard Work
- Successful Project Management
- Super Charge Idea Generation
- Value Stream Mapping
- Visual Management: Low Tech Process Control
Additional information on dates, pricing and registration can be found at http://www.bmguniversity.com/classroom_training/tool-based-classes.aspx
BMGI's new pricing has also been simplified. All public classes are $499 per student per day, regardless of the class. This includes BMGI's highly regarded Advanced Classes, which previously ranged from $750 to $1,000 per student per day. New pricing takes effect July 15, 2010.
BMGI enables companies throughout the world to identify and solve their most important business problems, with a strong emphasis on sustainable results. During its long history, BMGI has developed solutions for a broad spectrum of businesses across many industries, driving the success of process-improvement, design and innovation initiatives. Just a few of BMGI's clients are General Dynamics, TNT Express, Avis Budget Group, China Chemical, Graphic Packaging, Siemens, Hitachi and Philips Electronics. For more information, please visit the BMGI website at www.bmgi.com.
BMGI - Problem Solved!
# # #