- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
How will China balance ambitious growth objectives with socio-economic transformation and how will Chinese companies gear themselves for the challenges of the global market? What kind of leaders does this development require? Who will be involved in shaping this new generation of leaders? What is the role of business education?
EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development) and CEIBS invite you to attend "Leading China's Future - Future Chinese Leaders" an international conference in Shanghai (26th-28th November 2006), where leading scholars, academia, business leaders and administrators from around the globe will discuss and debate what kind of leaders and leadership China needs for its further development. The conference will look at key issues including:
• Developing Globally Responsible Leaders in China, based on the experience of EFMD/UN Global Compact Initiative
• Shaping the future of Business Education in China, focused on the current situation of business education in China and its future challenges Developing
• Human Capital in China, focused on Management Development and Organisational Development challenges when Chinese companies go global.
• Managing diversity and cross-cultural management, specific issues of the Chinese market such as "Chinese Returnees from abroad" are also the focus of this workshop.
• Alliances and Partnerships, focused on the co-operation between academic partners, governmental agencies and corporate partners that have led to successful projects.
• This conference will provide exceptional networking opportunities for Chief Learning Officers, HR Directors, corporate university heads, business school heads, deans and executive education directors from China and the rest of the world.
Exceptional line up of Chinese and international speakers already confirmed, for more information and registration details visit www.efmd.org
EFMD runs the leading international business school accreditation EQUIS, and is recognized globally as an accreditation body of quality in management education.
With more than 600 member organizations from academia, business, public service and consultancy in 65 countries, EFMD provides a unique forum for information, research, networking and debate on innovation and best practice in management development.
# # #