- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
VANCOUVER, BC, December 09, 2011 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Ways to ensure your Christmas marketing campaign stands out from the crowd
At this time of the year, corporate mailboxes are full of holiday marketing emails and newsletters. But what is it that will make a client, existing or potential, open, read, and engage with, your marketing material instead of someone else's?
Some ideas to make your Christmas marketing communications get noticed:
- Evaluate your keyword rankings - the 'right' keywords should bring up your site in Google's top ten; be sure these words are included
- Work with the season, not against it - add holiday keywords to your campaign: Christmas, gifts, etc.
- Increase your visibility - send unique Christmas cards to your clients that will stand out in their place of business and be seen by many potential customers (they will also serve to show your clients that you appreciate their ongoing business)
- Consider a giveaway - 'tis the season for it, after all!
- Donate - while in the giving mood, offer to donate a percentage of your profits to charity; the charity will benefit and you may attract more customers who feel better knowing that some of their money is going to a good cause
- Capture your audience's attention - remember that emails will not be opened unless the subject line is attention catching - avoid generic headings; Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or Season's Greetings are not attention grabbers!
- Create a sense of urgency - consider a special promotion for a limited time, perhaps just for one or two days
- Be mobile - ensure your emails and communications are mobile friendly, over 50% of messages are opened on a handheld device
- Be social - promote your email or Christmas newsletter on social media sites
- Educate/inform - write an informative article or blog post related to your business; include seasonal phrases that get high search engine volume and publish it close to Christmas
With best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!
Check back next Friday for another Prompt Proofing blog post!
About Prompt Proofing
Prompt Proofing is based in Vancouver, BC, Canada and was officially launched in 2010 by a team of editing and writing professionals who have over 40 years of experience in the education, news media, public relations and recruitment fields. Prompt Proofing prides itself on affordable services delivered with fast turnaround times, without sacrificing quality or accuracy.
Offering content writing, editing and proofreading services, Prompt Proofing takes care of your individual or business content needs. Visit our website for more information at http://www.PromptProofing.com.
We offer coupons, news and more through our social media sites:
Follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/promptproofing
Like us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/promptproofing
# # #