- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
/24-7PressRelease/ - DUBLIN, IRELAND, March 07, 2007 - Six of the 18 UK FASTSIGNS sign and graphics centres won awards at the convention held by FASTSIGNS International, Inc., a worldwide sign and graphics franchisor.
Three centre owners and their staffs were honoured for top sales achievements in the UK. In addition, the owner of a new centre in West London was named "newcomer of the year;" an employee of the Bath location won a sales recognition award; the manager of the Sheffield/Chesterfield centre was named "manager of the year;" and the owner of the Crawley FASTSIGNS was recognised for helping to develop marketing services, programmes and materials to benefit UK stores in general.
FASTSIGNS now has 18 centres that are individually owned and operated in Britain. "Our UK centres are doing well, and we are delighted to be able to recognise their success in this way," said FASTSIGNS International, Inc.'s president, Larry Lane.
At the company's convention held in Orlando, Florida, these awards were given to UK centre owners and their staff members:
• Top sales achievement of any UK centre from October 2004 through September 2005 went to the Sheffield/Chesterfield centre owned by Lindsay and Garth Allison. Paul Allison, the centre's manager, also won the "manager of the year" award. In addition, Lindsay Allison was recognised for serving on the FASTSIGNS International Central Marketing Fund (CMF), which helps to advise the franchisor on marketing matters of interest to UK centres.
• The Chelmsford centre owned by Jenny Boreham won a sales achievement award for the second highest sales in the UK during that same period.
• The third highest UK sales award went to Chris Simpson, who owns the Leeds centre. Chris was also honoured for serving on the company's Franchise Advisory Committee in 2005, which works with the franchisor to provide strategic direction on a wide range of services and programmes.
• Paul Bentley, who opened a new West London centre in 2004, was named "newcomer of the year" for achieving the highest average monthly sales of a new UK FASTSIGNS from October 2004 through September 2005.
• Richard Jameson of Crawley was honoured for serving on the FASTSIGNS Central Marketing Fund (CMF) in 2005.
• Jayson Godridge, who works in the Bath centre, also received a sales achievement award at the convention.
For more information about FASTSIGNS International sign and graphic centres, please visit our website.
About Franchise Direct
Franchise Direct is a comprehensive franchise opportunity directory and information resource.
# # #