- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
BUCHAREST, ROMANIA, December 21, 2011 /24-7PressRelease/ -- How many times have we left out phone on our desks and, when returning from the break, we found it has... moved, or even disappeared? How many times have we wondered who's snooping around in our cell phone when we leave it places, forget it places?
Muzeme Inc., an American start-up, has developed an application for this purpose, for Android devices, application that efficiently answers the above-mentioned needs: Lockguard.
What's more interesting is the fact that the development of the application was managed from Romania and the American company is making it available worldwide, through the Android Market.
Lockguard is a piece of software that detects, logs and reports any unauthorized accessing attempt of the phone, reacting at the phone's unlocking or unsuccessful unlocking attempt.
- Detects and logs successful and unsuccessful unlocking attempts (date, time, location - network-based GPS coordinates)
- Captures audio from the environment as well as photos and videos through the front facing camera (beta)
Following the unlocking attempt, Lockguard can trigger combinations of the following actions:
- Send an SMS and GPS coordinates to a phone number pre-set by the user
- Send an email and GPS coordinates to an email address pre-set by the user
- Records sound from the environment for a user-defined period of time and attaches the audio file to the email notification
- The phone starts ringing an alarm pre-set by the user
For devices with Android 2.3 installed, Lockguard has several extra features:
- Captures one to five photos of the "intruder"
- Captures videos of the person unlocking or attempting to unlock the phone
- Sends the photos and videos attached to the email notification
Muzeme Inc. is a company founded in the USA in 2011. It is a company focused on the development of software applications for private users.
# # #