- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
Contact: Jim Canterucci 614.899.9044
/24-7PressRelease/ - WESTERVILLE, OH, March 14, 2007 - Jim Canterucci's Personal Brilliance - Up Close and Practical weekly podcast features experts and their brilliance. Each weekly episode (approximately 15 minutes) features one of the four Personal Brilliance catalysts - Awareness, Curiosity, Focus, and Initiative.
March's guest is Branding Diva Karen Post. Karen Post is the author of Brain Tattoos - Creating Unique Brands That Stick in Your Customer's Minds
Some of the podcast's highlights:
- How to determine if your brand is a success.
- How fighter pilots train their awareness.
- Connecting the dots using the tools around you.
- How to determine if it's brand-able.
- Three barriers to self-awareness.
- Why people are afraid to ask questions.
- Three questions that help brand you.
- Using all of your senses to focus.
- How to balance your intensity of focus.
- What makes focus a CEO trait.
- Why interruptions are part of the plan.
- Find out why focus means giving something up.
- The five categories of people that comprise your market.
- The difference between thinkers, planners, creators, and doers.
- Where momentum and excitement come from.
- The scary part of a new venture.
- How progress reporting can make a difference.
Click the ODEO link to go to the main Podcast page for Personal Brilliance - Up Close and Practical. Subscribe via iTunes, or subscribe via RSS.
Jim Canterucci is the author of Personal Brilliance. Find out how brilliant you really are with the Personal Brilliance Quotient (PBQ) at www.MyPersonalBrilliance.com.
# # #