- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
DAHLONEGA, GA, February 02, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Marie Lance, DVM, CVCP will be presenting a free webinar on February 15, 2012 at 2 pm EST for veterinarians who are interested in integrating BioEnergetic medicine into their complementary and/or traditional practice.
Dr. Lance, a graduate of Cornell University, has been practicing veterinary medicine since 1994. She has lectured at many notable institutions on the subject of animal husbandry for a variety of animal species including equine, caprine, camelid, feline, and canine. Her full service animal hospital located in Gainesville, Georgia focuses on internal and complementary medicine as well as in the advanced field of theriogenology (animal reproduction and obstetrics).
According to Dr. Lance, "My vision to develop a high tech veterinary center that addresses the unique needs of each individual animal and to administer the best care possible by integrating traditional medicine and complementary medicine in order to achieve a healthy, well-balanced pet."
Gregg Hake, CEO Energetix stated, "We know that the dream of every veterinarian is to find the best products and therapies that can restore or promote health in the least invasive way possible. BioEnergetic medicine addresses both the bio-chemistry (tissue/cells) and the physics of a person or animal. Pets often face the same types of health issues that humans do and we're excited to host Dr. Lance as she shares her experience and therapies for resolving the 10 most common clinical challenges faced by veterinarians."
- An introduction to the principles of BioEnergetic medicine* and complex remedies
- How BioEnergetic medicine can help to resolve stubborn clinical challenges including allergies, arthritis, and others
- Dr. Lance's top 10 conditions for which she uses BioEnergetic medicine and other therapies
- How to create a baseline for health and establish building blocks for any clinical condition
- The benefits of integrating cold laser therapy, energy balancing, veterinary orthopedic manipulation, and cranial sacral therapy into your practice
This free webinar will be held on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 2 PM EST.
To register, visit: www.goenergetix.com.
Energetix is a professional remedy line that caters exclusively to healthcare practitioners, including veterinarians, naturopaths, chiropractors, AK practitioners, EAV practitioners, acupuncturists, homeopaths, MDs, nurse practitioners, and practitioners of Chinese medicine.For further information, please contact us at 800.990.7085.
# # #