- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
CARLSBAD, CA, August 21, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- RealCapitalMarkets.com, LLC (RCM1) releases significant updates to the RCM1 commercial real estate marketing and transaction management platform. The platform now supports non-English characters throughout asset presentations, including Mandarin and Japanese. In addition, the platform also allows for real-time auction bid history and online chat functionality.
"As more buyers, sellers, and brokers around the world use RCM1 [for trading commercial real estate related assets], we found the need to modify the platform to work in any language. We enhanced the system to allow sellers and brokers to create marketing pieces using non-English characters, such as Japanese kanji or Chinese glyphs, so potential investors could participate in their own native languages," said Tina Lichens Chief Operating Officer for RCM1. "Really, the web is about accessing applications that make the end-user's experience smooth so we also enhanced our online auction app with a new, intuitive design and several bidding enhancements."
- Ability to create projects with non-English characters in names, addresses, and other fields
- Design executive summaries using Mandarin, Japanese, and other non-English languages
- Allow foreign buyers to express interest and execute confidentiality agreements using their native languages
Improved Online Auctions
- New intuitive design
- Real-time bid history and reporting
- Integrated click to chat functionality for one-on-one conversations
- Support for a greater number of custom auction documents
- Option to require an emailed bid code for added security
Other Major Enhancements
- Clients now receive automated snapshot reports of project activity at important milestones
- Option to require username and password when accessing Virtual Deal Room for added security
Additional details about recent updates to the RCM1 platform can be found at:
About RealCapitalMarkets.com, LLC
RCM1 is the leading confidential web marketing, qualified database research, and virtual deal room provider for the larger and more complex property transactions around the globe. RCM1's primary business is focused on helping customers in the following specialties:
- Real Estate Investment Banking
- Investment Sale Brokerage
- Capital Markets (Debt, Equity & Note Sales)
- Due Diligence & Service Providers
- TIC War-Rooms for Approvals
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Alternative Investments
Real Capital Markets serves as the Internet's only broker-neutral host in providing principals, exclusive listing brokers, mortgage bankers and equity sources the most productive and cost effective way to acquire, dispose, finance and capitalize real estate.
RCM1 was recognized as the industry leader in market share for institutional commercial real estate transactions in 2007, according to New York based research firm Real Capital Analytics. RCM1 was involved in more than 25% of all real estate transactions in excess of $10 million dollars.
RCM1 Contact: Steve Shanahan
# # #