- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
LEEDS, ENGLAND, October 12, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- If you haven't heard of NLP (neuro-linguistic programming), you will almost certainly have seen it in action. It is one of the techniques that Derren Brown is said to use to "read" clients and influence their decision-making. But NLP isn't as mysterious as it may seem, and an NLP course can have some very practical and life-changing benefits for everyone.
NLP coaching works on the principle that we all have the power to determine our own path in life if we have a strong belief in ourselves - a belief that we display to others to promote confidence - that is in turn received positively by people we meet and communicate with. With NLP lessons, it is said that over time, we can alter the path of our life for the better by taking control of situations an influencing positively for our benefit.
Julie McGeever, who runs an NLP coaching school in Leeds called Peak Performance, shares her top eight benefits that NLP can bring.
1. NLP coaching can help to give you an edge in business through promoting confidence and assertiveness.
2. By learning how to read their responses through NLP training, you can positively influence others to help you achieve success.
3. The principles of NLP promote positivity and pro-activeness can help to motivate and drive you on to achieve.
4. You can also discover what motivates others, and learn to be a better team leader.
5. As neuro-linguistic programming involves a study of language use (both your own and those you speak to), it can help you to use language with greater precision and ease.
6. By increasing how articulate you are as a communicator, you will be better able to express yourself both in your personal and working relationships.
7. An NLP course will ask you to consider your life goals and how to achieve them, helping you to think more clearly and make better decisions.
8. You will take time to identify what ay have held you back in the past, and learn new ways of dealing with negative situations so you can leave the past behind and move on with succeeding in the future.
If you would like to learn more about the power of NLP to influence your life, Julie runs regular NLP lessons and courses in and around Leeds. Full details and course times are available on her website at: http://www.peak-performance-nlp.co.uk/
For more information, please contact Julie at Peak Performance on (0113) 287 8447 or visit the website at: http://www.peak-performance-nlp.co.uk/.
Peak Performance is a Yorkshire-based development, training and coaching company, certified by the International Trainers Academy of NLP. Peak Performance NLP specialises in the delivery of NLP business training, NLP certification and NLP coaching and training courses across the UK.
# # #