- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
"We are excited to be first to market with such an innovative platform as the MK20", said Mr. David Lu, CEO of DFI Tech.
SACRAMENTO, CA, February 27, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- DFI Tech, the leading provider of customized hardware solutions for applications in Digital Signage, Interactive Kiosks, Gaming, Industrial Automation, Medical and Broadcast, today announced the availability of the new MK20, a 20" multimedia kiosk and digital signage platform that elevates the user experience to new levels.
"We are excited to be first to market with such an innovative platform as the MK20", said Mr. David Lu, CEO of DFI Tech. "The market made it very clear to us that they wanted more capability to elevate the user experience with enhanced display, interactivity and sound, and we heard them loud and clear."
The MK20 is a next generation solution focusing on enhancing the customer experience and making it more multi-dimensional, all while being built on an industrial strength platform that will last for years with heavy use and no degradation in performance. Features of the MK20 interactive kiosk platform include:
- All-In-One, with the display and media player integrated into one system
- Tilted screen for easier viewing and interaction
- Equipped with two cameras, microphone, speakers and networking capabilities. In retail, the MK20 provides two-way interaction between a customer and a remote product specialist
- Networking capabilities include Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Cellular (3G/4G) communications.
- 20" size provides ample display space without the unit too big to sit on a counter
- Wide horizontal and vertical viewing areas due to industrial grade components
- Two speakers for stereo audio, ideal for showcasing media content like a movie trailer.
- Projected capacitive touchscreen, which enables multiple touches, pinch and zoom, etc.
- Intel's Ivy Bridge platform. Providing larger, more detailed and smoother video playback.
- The unit can also be equipped with a card reader to take payments and serve as a point of sale
- Five year DFI Tech lifecycle guarantee
The MK20 is a 4G LTE, POS-ready Media Kiosk, and a highly customizable platform allowing for dynamic, cloud-deployed content. Its wide-aspect ratio screen, complemented by stereo speakers, makes it ideal for the display and interaction of entertainment media and advertisements in their natural format.
"We are pleased with the early interest and uptake of this innovative new solution," said Andy Lu, Director of Business Development. "Based on feedback at Digital Signage Expo and input from customers, we expect this solution to be widely used across a broad number of applications."
To learn more about the MK20, DFI Tech's other solutions, as well our unique systems integration and customization capability, please call (916) 568-1234, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at www.dfitech.com.
About DFI Tech
For over 30 years DFI Tech has been a leading provider of hard systems tailored to meet the unique needs of companies in several industries, including Gaming, Digital Signage, Interactive Kiosks, Industrial Automation, Medical, and Broadcast. Well known for their custom integration services, multi-year lifecycle support, and extremely responsive customer service, DFI continues to lead the industry in delivering innovative solutions that meet the needs of demanding applications in a variety of industries. To learn more, call (916) 568-1234, email us at email@example.com, or visit our website at www.dfitech.com.
PR and Internet Marketing provided by WSI MarketBuilders.
# # #