All Press Releases for January 20, 2015

How to Meet Your Valentine in 2015 Keynotes Convention

Rich Gosse, author of 8 books on dating keynotes the 2015 Meet Your Valentine Convention, Feb 7, at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel SFO in Burlingame CA.

    SAN FRANCISCO, CA, January 20, 2015 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Rich Gosse, America's foremost authority on finding a romantic partner, will keynote the Meet Your Valentine Convention, Saturday, February 7, 2015, 7:30pm-Midnight, at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel SFO, 835 Airport Blvd, Burlingame CA 94010. His topic is "How to Meet Your Valentine in 2015."

"Singles are LAZY about looking for love," says Mr. Gosse. "They spend more time searching for a new car than for a lasting relationship. They believe in the ENCHANTED EVENING MYTH: they will see a stranger across a crowded room, fall in love, and live happily ever after. This really happens... to 1% of the population. The other 99% winds up dying of loneliness, waiting for the Enchanted Evening."


1. GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. "Most singles stay home seven nights a week and complain they never meet anyone."

2. GO WHERE THE DUCKS ARE. "Most singles go where the ducks AREN'T. They make the mistake of going where there lots of people of their own sex to compete against, and very few of the opposite sex from whom to choose."

3. INITIATE CONTACT. "Some poor fool has to make the first move and risk rejection."
Rich Gosse is the author of eight books on dating, including You CAN Hurry Love, Singles Guide to the Bay Area, and A Good Man Is EASY to Find "This is a great book!" Oprah Winfrey). His expert advice has been featured by ABC, CBS, CNBC, CNN, Oprah, Donahue, Cosmopolitan, Newsweek, Playboy, Playgirl, The Wall Street Journal, The London Times, The Australian, The New Zealand Herald, etc. His website is Mr. Gosse is available to the news media for interviews by calling 415/479-3800.

The Convention begins at 7:30pm with the Keynote Address, followed by a Dance Party, 9pm-Midnight. Adults of all ages are welcome. The Convention is co-sponsored by The Society of Single Professionals, the world's largest non-profit singles organization; Singles Supper Club, the Bay Area's largest dining club for single professionals; and by several singles meetups. The cost to attend is $20 at the door. Discounts and more info about events for singles are available at or 415/507-9962.

The Society of Single Professionals is the world's largest non-profit singles organization. SSP produces over 50 events per year for singles in the San Francisco Bay Area, and occasionally worldwide.

# # #

Contact Information

Tom Andrews
Society of Single Professionals
San Rafael, CA
United States
Voice: 415-479-3800
E-Mail: Email Us Here
Website: Visit Our Website