- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
The product setup wizard can do in a few minutes what it would take a developer days or even weeks to construct. An integrated rich-text editor is part of the product setup which handles form field drop-ins and font configuration (type, size, color, etc.). There are over 100 controls in the product setup tools to configure a product in any way (see list below). Your competitors will not be able to copy or reverse-engineer the functionality of your site running Custom Impression as the browser-based code is not human readable (it is fully encrypted & obfuscated).
Your customers will notice numerous eye-catching features such as...
- Use of custom fonts
- Text can be embossed to any depth and shading/color.
- Text & images can be given shadows (size, darkness, color, etc.)
- Text can be given an unlimited list of outlines and outline sizes & colors (also known as strokes)
- Text opacity (transparency) can be set
- Text can be configured as an arc with any curvature (plus or minus values)
- Max number of text lines and line spacing can be configured.
- Any rotation value can be assigned
- Skew values can be set horizontally or vertically
- Horizontal alignments can be set left, center, right, or block positioning
- Vertical alignments can be set for top, middle, or bottom
- Zone alignment can be set to render text in any desired shape.
- Text can be configured to shrink-to-fit with a minimum fonts size specified.
- Position can be set for any X,Y value.
- Dimensions can be set for any width & height values
- Text can be set as superscript or subscript
- 3D rendering can be set to emulate any perspective
- The configurator has drag-n-drop features for moving, rotating, skewing, and resizing.
- Business rules can drive what appears when and under what conditions
- Image uploads only take a couple seconds or less regardless of image size
For information on licensing and integrating the software, please contact: [email protected]
About OnPro Digital, LLC
OnPro Digital, LLC has been in operation since 1995. The company has developed their own software solution called Custom Impression (http://www.customimpression.com). This tool is available for businesses and printers to sell their personalized products online.
OnPro Digital, LLC has it's originating founding partners intact with a continued dedication to customer satisfaction and constant software enhancement. Any inquiries should be directed to [email protected].
# # #