- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
"The wide range of features and content sources is what allows us to offer literally everything, and serve as a formidable replacement for cable TV."
ORLANDO, FL, March 05, 2015 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Since officially launching in September, FreeCast, Inc. has been diligent in ensuring that enhancements to the popular Rabbit TV service be as big a plus to users as they are to the name of the product. With the "All New" Rabbit TV Plus, the service recently subtracted the familiar USB device in favor of entirely web-based access to its lineup of TV episodes, movies, radio stations, live events, web channels, games, and more. Since then, the following have joined its ever-growing list of features:
- Almost 500 web channels, including live streams of popular cable networks like Bloomberg, and hundreds of curated channels exclusive to Rabbit TV Plus.
- Over 250,000 TV episodes spanning more than 50 years, available on-demand.
- Movies from popular online content libraries like Crackle, Hulu, as well as directly from the studios that produce them, quadrupling the number available to over 100,000.
- Pay-per-view price comparisons from multiple sources for giving consumers the best price and service options for purchasing content.
- An always up-to-date calendar of live streaming events on the web, including concerts, sporting events, news coverage, and more.
- Customizable bundles of premium services from sports leagues like MLB TV and NBA League Pass, television networks like CBS All Access, and live television stations from across Latin America, India, and China.
- Over 50,000 live streaming radio stations from around the world.
- A new and improved daily newsletter highlighting popular videos from across the web, award-nominated shows and movies, and other topical content for every time of year.
CEO William Mobley explained how the rapid addition of features fits into the company's larger strategy: "Everything we've added to Rabbit TV Plus serves a purpose. The wide range of features and content sources is what allows us to offer literally everything, and serve as a formidable replacement for cable TV. Pay-per-view content means you can get anything you'd see with cable, our hundreds of web channels match what consumers expect with a pay-TV bundle, and our premium options let users build their own TV experience to match their interests and budgets. This is the way TV should be," Mobley concluded.
# # #