- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
In honor of Mother's Day, Celebrate Me Home wants to know how you paid tribute to your mother. How did you remember the special person she was, and honor her life's legacy?
NORWALK, CT, May 08, 2015 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Celebrate Me Home knows how special mothers are, and how difficult it is to lose a mother. We'd like to know how you celebrated the life and legacy of that special woman -- mom, mother, mama.
In honor of Mother's Day, and loving mothers everywhere, we at Celebrate Me Home want to know how you paid tribute to your mother. How did you remember the special person she was, and honor her life's legacy?
Tell us your tribute story.
- Share your special celebration to honor your mother after she was gone, or the one you are planning.
- Have someone in your life who is "like a mother" to you? We also want to hear about her special send off.
We'll share some of the great ways people remembered their mothers; your tribute story could earn you a Visa gift card from Celebrate Me Home. Consider it a thank you for sharing a loving memory, and helping others to create a perfect goodbye for a loved one with the DIY Memorial Planner.
Here's what we need:
- 200-500 words about the special celebration
- Photo of the event or special memorial
- Tell us what you did, and why you chose that celebration for your mother.
- Submit photos and tributes on line at www.CelebrateMeHomeCT.com
All submissions become the property of Celebrate Me Home; submission will act as agreement for Celebrate Me Home to use stories and photographs online and/or in promotional materials.
About: Celebrate Me Home is a company dedicated to supporting families and friends through the grief process in a natural and healthy way, as they celebrate and honor a loved-one's life and legacy. Our Do-It-Yourself Memorial Planner helps those looking to create the perfect tribute or memorial - after a person is gone, at the time of death, or in advance. We also provide resources and information for cremation, care of the body, home funerals, green burials, grief counseling, and gifts and products for a memorial.
# # #