- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
Fantastic recipes that my whole family love (yes, kid approved) presented in a clear and simple format that's easy to follow. - Arianna in California
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, June 23, 2015 /24-7PressRelease/ -- There is a new phone app that has food lovers nationwide buzzing. The new Vanille Verte app is a true food lovers paradise of over 125 unique and healthy inspired recipes. This beautiful app is designed for people who want to cook healthy, tasty, clean food the easy way. The Vanille Verte app is a unique cooking tool that puts gluten-free, whole food and whole grain recipes, professional instructional videos, and nutrition information right in the palm of the user's hand.
Jeanne, a foodie and Vanille Verte app user, said "Over 100 healthy recipes in this easy to use app. Super useful search that enables you to filter recipes based on category, season, course, ingredient and others. Great learning tool with tons of information on every ingredient including pictures."
Some of the amazing features include:
* A Universal app, with a beautiful interface, that runs on iPad and iPhone, and, soon, Android tablet and phone, as well
* 125+ recipes to inspire the user to get into the kitchen cooking delicious and healthy meals
* Step-by-step instructions with the support of a dozen video tutorials
* Videos empower the user in the kitchen! Learn basics (dice an onion; peel jicama; de-stem kale, etc.) AND watch full recipes being created (nut milk; ghee; cashew whipped cream; kimchi; beet or zucchini "spaghetti"; etc.)
* Information and photo for every single ingredient
* All recipes are gluten-free, and either sugar-free or refined sugar-free
* Many recipes are vegetarian, vegan and dairy-free
* Some omnivore recipes are included, with nutrition information about healthier animal products, such as grass-fed beef and pasture-raised eggs
* Search by course (appetizer; breakfast; main; dessert; snack; sauce; drink; staple; salad; side; soup); category (gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free, nut-free, vegan, vegetarian, omnivore, kid-friendly, grain-free, etc.); time it takes to make a recipe (fast; medium; long); ease of execution (very easy; easy; you can do it!); season (fall; winter; spring; summer); keyword
* Interactive design: every ingredient within a recipe combines facts and nutritional information, as well as a photo of that ingredient for easy reference
* Ability to save favorite recipes so user can get back to them easily
* Gorgeous photos accompany each recipe and ingredient
* All recipes are clearly categorized as: gluten-free; dairy-free; egg-free; nut-free; soy-free; sugar-free; refined sugar-free; grain-free; vegan; vegetarian; omnivore; raw; kid-friendly; or fermented
This app will help the user:
* Increase her energy levels
* Diminish her cravings
* Lose extra weight and feel dynamic
* Help prevent disease
* Increase her understanding of whole foods and nutrition
* Create delicious meals that are also good for her family
* Inspire her to reclaim her kitchen and cook incredibly tasty meals that are also health-supportive
George, in Connecticut, said "This is by far the best food app I have come across. There are so many great recipes that are very simple to make (many in just a few minutes), use only the cleanest ingredients, are gluten-free and dairy-free that it will be hard for you to choose which one to make first. My kids who are super picky eaters love what we have made. And best of all, the app is easy to navigate and incredibly user friendly. If you love food and care about your health but most of all want incredible dishes that will make you look like a top chef, this app is a must have. And take a look at the clean kitchen guide that comes with it. It is really useful. I recommend this app without reservations."
Vanille Verte was founded and created by Nathalie Fraise, a self-proclaimed foodie. Nathalie was born and raised in Madagascar, where she ate mostly organic, in-season foods. After moving to the United States as a teenager, she discovered the world of processed foods and ate a junk food diet well into her twenties. After years of this kind of eating, her health began to fail. In her quest for answers, she discovered the power of food. She merged her love for cooking and health and started to educate herself about nutrition. She attended the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City, NY as well as the Natural Chef and Nutrition Educator programs at Bauman College in Berkeley, CA.
It was Nathalie's passion for natural foods, wellness, and her own personal health conscious journey that inspired the creation of the Vanille Verte blog and, in turn, the new mobile app.
# # #