All Press Releases for March 13, 2005

Average Residential Tenant Has Email Address

    / - March 13, 2005 - Joel Webb, President and CEO of says that with the growing technology in today's markets, even in non-wired cities like Greensboro, NC, Property Managers are seeing that most callers who inquire about properties have an email address.

"This gives members an advantage by sending their property
listings to potential inquiring tenants.", says Mr. Webb.

"Over the past couple years, we have advertised property listings online and offline. We started asking tenants if we can email them more information. Approximately 80% of the people we asked have an email address, and the other 20% know of somebody who does.
What this means for the property management industry is that potential tenants will be able to virtually see properties even before stepping inside a house.", says Webb.

This is a tremendous time-saver to Property Managers. Instead of running out and showing a property, it can be emailed with pictures and a detailed description. If the inquiring tenant is still interested, then a showing can be scheduled.

Mr. Webb stated that tenants who don't have a personal computer are going to libraries to check their email. This proves the need for low-cost computing for the public. Many people receiving Section 8 Housing assistance are in need of low-cost computing. allows landlords and property managers to list their properties and receive 1MB of space free to advertise their properties. They also have the choice of featuring their properties and purchasing bigger space for a small fee. By having an account at, Property Managers can also email their property listings to clients; including attachments, such as their rental application or a brochure which gives tenants information they need without having to do a lot of searching.'s website is located at and accepts Commercial Properties as well as Residential Properties.

# # #

Contact Information

Patty Webb, AYCR
Greensboro, NC
Voice: 336-841-7241
E-Mail: Email Us Here
Website: Visit Our Website