All Press Releases for August 05, 2016

LMC Interactive Services: Your Mind Creates Your Destiny

Direct marketing specialists LMC Interactive Services in Brisbane explores the power of the mind and how it impacts success.

    BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA, August 05, 2016 /24-7PressRelease/ -- LMC Interactive Services are confident that personal destiny can be controlled by the mind. Thoughts and beliefs have the ability to affect emotions, actions and thought processes needed to create success in life. An entrepreneur's success can be dramatically restricted by their ability to consciously control their own mind. Often the firm are asked by their independent contractors on how to achieve a focused and positive mindset so the firm has offered their tips below:

About LMC Interactive Services:

Understand the power of the Subconscious Mind - Psychologists report that the conscious mind attributes to 8% of total brain activity; leaving 92% of the brain to subconscious control. The firm believe daily life is open to individual interpretation and a bad mood often is partnered with a 'bad day'. In business this can be limiting to securing new opportunities. Successful entrepreneurs have the aptitude to recognise their ability to improve their subconscious mind.

Train the brain to visualise positive experiences - Mindsets can be altered through brain training. Entrepreneurs should actively source positive examples of everyday experiences. Practice makes perfect and those who make active choices in developing a strong mindset will experience the greatest success. The subconscious learns through repeated processes until the action becomes automatic, so entrepreneurs should ensure the actions and thoughts they practice are positive.

Identify self-doubting thinking - Restrictive thinking will have an adverse effect on the results achieved. It is important as an entrepreneur to dream big and avoid self-restrictive negative thoughts. It is advised to assess situations that provoke self-limiting thoughts and develop an attitude preservation plan.

LMC Interactive Services is a unique and innovative direct sales agency based in Brisbane. The firm specialises in personalised marketing campaigns on behalf of their clients' brands. By connecting with consumers on a face-to-face basis, the firm are able to establish long-lasting and personal business relationships between brand and consumer. This often leads to increased customer acquisition, brand awareness and brand loyalty for their clients.

LMC Interactive Services look to encourage their contractors to improve internal skills including specialised mindset coaching. The firm host voluntary regular workshops designed to target specific areas of personal development. The emphasis is on enhancing skills that will benefit entrepreneurs on their journey to success. The firm has experienced great success in coaching young entrepreneurs and the most successful developments have come from those individuals with the ability to take conscious control of the subconscious mind.

LMC Interactive Services deliver a highly personalised marketing service on behalf of their clients' brand. For more information Follow @lmcinteractive on Twitter and Like them on Facebook.

# # #

Contact Information

Lawrence Randall
LMC Interactive Services
Brisbane, Queensland
Voice: 0401329973
E-Mail: Email Us Here
Website: Visit Our Website