- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
SINGAPORE, November 28, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Today, WorldBit, a blockchain E-commerce business platform, announces the launch of the presale of its digital token WBT in the company's ICO [Initial Coin Offering] . The presale begins now and ends December 17, 2017, when the sale of WBT will continue without added bonus. The token sales phase schedule, along with the legal, security, and technical reports, can be found in the whitepaper on https://www.worldbit.com. Since comprehensive alpha testing and proof-of-concept phase has completed, WorldBit meets the marketplace with confidence in their multi-phase landmark project.
On the company's start date, CEO and founder, Stuart Trusty says, "We are pleased that this team came together so spontaneously, as this effort is a part of the wider vision and contributions by all who have been involved."
WorldBit has focused on the following platform for its system : WorldBit has designed a regulatory compliant protocol, modeled on its token named WBT, which acts differently in different jurisdictions.
- WorldBit tokenizes merchandise as collateral and establishes intrinsic rather speculative value for its token. This functions like pawn shop where user controls pledged goods. Gives tokens in advance for consigning merchandise, then balance after goods are successfully delivered. If there is a sales agent, he gets his percentage when the product is sold.
- WorldBit has an Augmented Reality marketplace mobile app with GPS integration to make it easy to use, creating a fun atmosphere for doing business in local communities and during travel.
- WorldBit smart wallet is unique as it holds objects as well as tokens, wherein the user can drop or pick up things in the GPS map, and engage others in commercial transactions. It is easy to use, and user-friendly, to support its decentralized marketplace.
- Users are empowered to expand their circle of influence by freely adding interactive content to the map environment, and WBT is used to empower local vendors to immediately gain global audiences.
- Open source, protocol-oriented engineering, with all development on GitHub, and development support of sister blockchain infrastructure.
About : WorldBit is owned by Valuebit International Ventures Pte. Ltd., 82 Genting Lane #02-07, Media Centre, Singapore (349567) - Valuebit.com, Stuart Trusty, CEO.
# # #