- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
LOS ANGELES, CA, May 12, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ -- We announced today the "Los Angeles Summer Camps at Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School" promotion. One lucky winner will award free admission to 1 week session at our Los Angeles Summer Camps and Acting Classes for kids (Value $534).
In order to qualify for the prize, contestants must create and submit a video of the importance of acting school and why you want to be an actor. Entries can be documentary, dramatic, personal interview videos or anywhere in between.
So, shoot a video, upload it to Youtube.com, and then mention your video and post a link to it on the Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School official Facebook page. Videos will be judged on their inspirational, creative and informational qualities. Visit and become a fan on the Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School Facebook Page by June 1st 2018.
Participants must be 7-15 years in order to qualify and reside in the United States. One winner will be chosen on June 15th, 2018.
• Entries should be 2-5 minutes in length.
• Participants must 7-15 years in order to quality and reside in the United States.
• Prize of Los Angeles Summer Camps is located in Los Angeles, Ca.
• Participants should know that winner must reside in Los Angeles for at least term of class. The Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School prize includes Summer Camps admission only and not any other expenses including but not limited to travel fees, housing and any other expenses.
• Entries should inspire, educate, motivate or inform and must be consistent with our subject: "The Importance of acting school and why I want to be an actor"
• Entries should be uploaded to Youtube and tagged the term "Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School Contest". Entrants must email the acting school with a link to their video.
• Entries must be submitted between May 9th, 2018, and June 1st, 2018.
The Michelle Danner Acting School is one of the best Los Angeles acting schools for Acting Classes for kids. We offer acting classes for teens and acting classes for kids. Our Los Angeles Summer Camps are for kids and teens. Registrations for summer 2018 is open.
The summer camps in Santa Monica will be held between June 18th to August 31st, Monday through Friday, 9am – 3pm. It is an excellent way for your kids and teens to expand their imagination, have fun, all while working on their acting skills.
Here are the different acting summer camps that are held at the Michelle Danner Acting School for kids :
- Make A Movie Camp : during this camp, children will write and star in their own original short film with the help of our experimented instructors to make their dream a reality.
- Musical Theater Camp : focuses on singing, dancing and acting. In-depth musical theater training, dance combination, song preparation/vocal performance and scene work.
- Acting & Improv Camp : fun and improvisational games and exercises, scene study, and vocal and speech exercises.
Final Performances will be held on the Main Stage at 2pm on Friday.
For more information about our Los Angeles Summer Camps at Michelle Danner Acting School, please call us at 310 - 392 – 0815 or emailing [email protected]
Michelle Danner Acting Studio, one of the best acting schools in Los Angeles, based in the heart of Santa Monica, CA, offers in addition to acting classes for kids and teens, different kind of acting classes for adults. These different kinds of acting classes are provided by experimented teachers from the industry and prepare students with the tools required to break into Hollywood. Michelle Danner, the Director of this Acting School, uses her years of experience within the business as a director, teacher and actress to give actors a head start and bypass years of trial and error.
Michelle Danner Acting Studio, one of the best acting schools in Los Angeles, based in the heart of Santa Monica, CA, offers in addition to acting classes for kids and teens, different kind of acting classes such as :
- Best on Camera Classes Los Angeles
- Voice & Speech Class
- Improv Classes Los Angeles
- Stella Adler Technique
- Meisner Acting Technique
- Acting Classes for Beginners
- Scene Study Class: Beginning / Intermediate/ Advanced
- Demo Reel
- Private Coaching |Audition Coaching
- Breaking into Hollywood
- Script analysis
- Musical theatre classes Los Angeles
- Acting Workshops Los Angeles
- Accent Reduction Classes
- Acting classes for kids
- Los Angeles summer camps
- Private Acting Classes
- Kids Acting Classes & Summer Camps Los Angeles
- Online classes for teens
- On camera acting classes
These acting classes are provided by experimented teachers from the industry and prepare students with the tools required to break into Hollywood. Michelle Danner, the Director of this Acting School, uses her years of experience within the business as a director, teacher and actress to give actors a head start and bypass years of trial and error.
# # #