- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
"To get properly compensated for mesothelioma a US Navy Veteran with this rare cancer will need extremely skilled lawyers and a lawsuit probably will be involved."
NEW YORK, NY, August 28, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The Mesothelioma Victims Center is now urging a US Navy Veteran who has recently been diagnosed with mesothelioma or their family to call them anytime at 800-714-0303 for some extremely honest advice about how not to lose out on their compensation. The group says, "Our bottom line is we want a US Navy Veteran with mesothelioma to receive the very best possible financial compensation and we offer people like this on the spot access to the nation's most capable lawyers to get the job done." http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The group is appealing to a Navy Veteran with mesothelioma who was exposed to asbestos on a US Navy ship, or submarine to call them anytime at 800-714-0303. If the Navy Veteran's exposure to asbestos includes a stay at a shipyard in Norfolk, Virginia; Bremerton, Washington; Groton, Connecticut; Bangor, Maine; Long Beach, California; Hunters Point, California; or in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania the financial compensation potential for a Navy Veteran with mesothelioma can dramatically increase. http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The Mesothelioma Victims Center is urging a diagnosed US Navy Veteran with mesothelioma, to steer clear of Internet or cable TV advertisements that suggest the following:
* "No lawsuits needed" ("To get properly compensated for mesothelioma a US Navy Veteran with this rare cancer will need extremely skilled lawyers and a lawsuit probably will be involved")
* "A book about mesothelioma" ("The book about mesothelioma is a simple way for a law firm you do not know to get your contact information. Why settle for a generic book about mesothelioma when you can be talking directly to some of the nation's most experienced mesothelioma attorneys within minutes if you call us?")
* "99% success rate" (success rate means nothing if the law firm can't back it up with settlement results)
* "A Federal Mesothelioma Compensation Claim Center" ("They do not exist")
* "Get the financial claim settlement you deserve" (No mention of needing a top mesothelioma lawyer/law firm to get these types of results)
* "Get medical treatment first, and then when you get around to it call us" (If a person waits to long to begin the mesothelioma compensation process the attorneys will never get the specific information they need about the person's exposure to asbestos.")
The Mesothelioma Victims Center says, "Before a US Navy Veteran or person with mesothelioma and/or their family retain the services of a law firm to advance a compensation claim for this rare cancer caused by exposure to asbestos, they are urged to contact us anytime at 800-714-0303 for some incredibly honest advice about lawyers, and who consistently gets the best possible compensation nationwide and on the spot access to these remarkable people." http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
Each year about 3000 US citizens will be diagnosed with mesothelioma. Mesothelioma is caused by exposure to asbestos. High -risk work groups for exposure to asbestos include US Navy Veterans, power plant workers, shipyard workers, oil refinery workers, steel mill workers, miners, manufacturing workers, pulp or paper mill workers, printers, millwrights, welders, plumbers, electricians, auto mechanics, machinists, construction workers, rail road workers, and firemen. Typically, the exposure to asbestos for these types of workers occurred in the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, or 1980's. http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
According to the CDC the states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon.
However, based on the calls the Mesothelioma Victims Center receives a Navy Veteran or person with mesothelioma could live in any state including New York, Florida, California, Texas, Iowa, Indiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Idaho, or Alaska.
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health's web site related to this rare form of cancer: https://www.cancer.gov/types/mesothelioma.
# # #