- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
ROANOKE, VA, November 14, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The Season for Getaways is here! Holidays, 3 Day Weekends, a Break in the Middle of the Week. Virginia Vacation Rentals says it's time to get away and save money!
"With new listings every week and something for everyone, Virginia Vacation Rentals makes it easy to save money on your next Getaway," says Bunnie Riedel, President of Virginia Vacation Rentals. (www.VAvacationrentals.com)
Virginia Vacation Rentals is the Premier Independent listing site for vacation rental homes in Virginia.
"Unlike the Big Guys, Virginia Vacation Rentals doesn't charge a Booking Fee and we give homeowners and renters complete communication," says Riedel. "We offer a Free Trial Listing for vacation rental homeowners and we don't charge renters a Booking Fee."
Virginia Vacation Rentals (www.VAvacationrentals.com) was started as an alternative to the Big Boys who add hidden fees to the online process. Renters & Homeowners use the "Book Direct Platform" on Virginia Vacation Rentals.
"The large corporate sites double dip on both renters and homeowners," said Bunnie Riedel, President of Virginia Vacation Rentals. "First, they charge renters as much as 10% to 15% for just using their site. Then, they charge homeowners a fee for each and every rental. That's something we just don't do. We make it possible for renters to find homeowners and homeowners to accommodate renters, without any strings attached."
Started as an alternative to the big vacation rental listing sites, Virginia Vacation Rentals (www.VAvacationrentals.com) is purely an advertising platform whose functionality and search capabilities go head-to-head with the large international sites.
"There's nothing like getting away for a few days to refresh your mind and your energy," says Riedel. "And with new listings coming on our platform every week, we think there's something for every budget and every taste."
Some of the features of Virginia Vacation Rentals (www.VAvacationrentals.com) include:
• No "Service Fees." These commissions can run upward of 10% to 15% of the rent amount just for the privilege of using online booking.
• Direct communication with the vacation rental homeowner via phone or email. This reassures renters in knowing who they are renting from.
• "Easy Search" that won't show renters houses tens, and sometimes hundreds of miles, away from their chosen destination. A common practice of the "Big Guy" listing sites.
• The vacation rental homeowner's "local knowledge" of things to do and places to see (or eat!)
• Personalized service that is "on-the-ground" either by the homeowners themselves or their property managers.
• Direct contact information with vacation rental homeowners/property managers should any problems arise.
• Clear and easy cancellation policies should the unforeseen occur.
• The opportunity to buy Trip Insurance from "Travel Guard" a trusted name in the industry.
• Direct service from actual homeowners/property managers and not "call centers" a half world away.
• No "Service Fee." These commissions can be 10% to 15% on rental income. There's just one flat yearly advertising fee of $99 after a Free Trial Period.
• Direct communication with the renter via phone or email so homeowners can know who is renting their vacation rental home.
• A dedicated listing url that won't show other available houses on the page they paid for.
• "Listing Assistance" to help homeowners and Property Managers get their listings up quickly and seamlessly.
• The ability to create a personalized vacation experience for the renter and be the host that they desire to be.
• Direct contact information with vacation renters during the stay should the unforeseen occur.
• The ability for homeowners and property managers to provide renters direct service rather than have to wait for approval from "call centers" a half world away.
"We keep it personal," said Riedel. "The vacation home rental business is a 'people' business. It's most often one-on-one relationships that get built along the way between the renter and the homeowner."
For more information go to Virginia Vacation Rentals (www.VAvacationrentals.com) or contact Bunnie Riedel at [email protected] and "Say Buh-Bye to the Big Guys!"
Virginia Vacation Rentals is a project of Riedel Communications, Inc.
Riedel Communications, Inc. was started in 2005 as a marketing and strategic planning consulting business. Its clients include nonprofits, local, state and federal government clients and retail businesses.
Bunnie Riedel can be reached at [email protected] or 443-864-4517.
# # #