- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
"If you are a golfer, enjoy great beer, or just looking for a fun day out, then you should get on down to the Festival," said Shelly Hall, show owner.
PALM SPRINGS, CA, November 14, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The Palm Springs Golf & Craft Beer Festival (formerly called Golf Fest Palm Springs) returns to Palm Springs on Friday and Saturday, November 30 and December 1 to the Mesquite Golf & Country Club where everything new in golf will be on display. The show gives golfers of all ages and skill range the opportunity to test out the latest gear and receive hands-on training by pros. And if that's not enough, beer lovers will enjoy a wide variety of craft beers tastings that come with their admission (for those over 21 years of age) provided by the Coachella Valley Brewing Company; an amazing golf trick shot show by Lynn "Capt'n Crush" Ray; free golf clinics; and some great deals on golf clothing, shoes, bags, clubs and more in the Pete Carlson retail zone.
"If you are a golfer, enjoy great beer, or just looking for a fun afternoon, then you should get on down to the show," said Shelly Hall, show owner, "as golfers of all ages and abilities will find something for their game."
Admission to the Palm Springs Golf & Craft Beer Festival includes:
- A certificate good for a FREE round of golf at Mesquite Golf & Country Club (visit www.golffestshows.com for details)
- Samplings of some of the best craft beer in the valley provided by Coachella Valley Brewing Company
- Chance to test the latest by TaylorMade, Callaway, Cleveland, Cobra and more
- Some great deals on name brand apparel, bags, shoes, clubs and more
- A free short game clinic for all at 12 noon each day
- An amazing golf trick shot show by Lynn "Capt'n Crush" Ray at 1pm each day
- A variety of food options served up by local food vendors
Golf Fest is sponsored in part by the Coachella Valley Brewing Company, KESQ News Channel 3, Marker Broadcasting, Mesquite Golf & Country Club, Pete Carlson Golf & Tennis, Shottenkirk Desert Lexus, Welk Resorts and Wilson Golf.
For more information about the Palm Springs Golf & Craft Beer Festival, please call (619) 683-3700 or visit www.golffestshows.com. Admission is $20 for adults, $15 for those under 21, and children under 12 are admitted free. Show hours are from 10am to 4pm both days.
Golf Fest began in 1998 as a consumer golf show in San Diego and has since grown into one of the top outdoor golf shows in the Southwest, with shows in San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Palm Springs. You can learn more at www.golffestshows.com
# # #