- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
The Kapost Awards celebrate how winning companies unite revenue teams to speak in one voice across each customer journey—which is the greatest challenge that modern marketers face.
BOULDER, CO, January 16, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Kapost, the leader in software and consulting services for content operations, announced the winners of the 2018 Kapost Awards to recognize the year's best content operations leaders.
A selection committee evaluated hundreds of submissions for the awards to choose the company and individual winners who led content operations in 2018. Winning organizations leverage Kapost to better align teams, enhance customer experiences, and create high-performing content throughout the funnel.
"The Kapost Awards celebrate how winning companies unite revenue teams to speak in one voice across each customer journey—which is the greatest challenge that modern marketers face," said Kapost CEO Toby Murdock. "The award-winning companies, partnered with Kapost's software and services, spearhead the transformation to better-aligned teams and enhanced customer experiences through content operations."
The winners in each category of the Kapost Awards are:
• Content Operations Leader of the Year: SCIEX
• Content Operations Leader of the Year Honorable Mention: Hexagon AB
• Global Content Visionaries: IBM; FedEx; STMicroelectronics
• Content Operation to Watch: Siemens; Equinix; Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Adoption Mobilizer: Tiago Vilas Boas, Brand & Content Operations at GE Power
• Adoption Mobilizer Honorable Mention: Frankie Barbato, Editorial Operations at Bain
• Best Cross-Team Collaboration: Merck, known as MSD outside the United States and Canada
• Best Cross-Team Collaboration Honorable Mention: CT Corp; Teradata
• Biggest Transformation: Cylance
• Biggest Transformation Honorable Mention: Greenway Health
• Customer Experience Visionary: DataRobot
• Customer Experience Visionary Honorable Mention: LogRhythm
• Kapost Power Admin of the Year: Dana Nemec, Global Demand Generation Leader at Baker Hughes, a GE Company
• Kapost Power Admin of the Year Honorable Mention: Ashleigh Brummund, Marketing Communications Specialist at Merrill
• Most Impactful Content Experience: SOLIDWORKS
• Most Impactful Content Experience Honorable Mention: Proofpoint
• Most Optimized Content Ecosystem: Ciena
• Most Optimized Content Ecosystem Honorable Mention: Extreme Networks
• Sales Enablement Champion: FactSet
• Sales Enablement Champion Honorable Mention: ServiceMax
"We're honored to win the Content Operation of the Year award because it recognizes the collaborative work our team is doing to enhance content operations with strategy and technology," said Becky Monk, Senior Manager of Global Marketing at SCIEX. "As we continue to put governance in place, we can strategically plan, produce, distribute, and analyze content. It's an ongoing process, and all the work is completely worth it. This journey enabled us to continue creating evermore impactful content that improves the customer journey, while also optimizing our internal processes to work smarter."
Read the full stories of all the Kapost Award winners here.
Kapost unites revenue teams to speak in one voice across each customer journey. Kapost's software platform enables organizations with complex buying cycles to strategically plan and produce personalized content with a targeted message, streamline distribution across channels, and analyze content performance. Consulting services guide and support organizations in refining business processes, consolidating marketing technologies, and streamlining content operations. IBM, GE, FedEx, Ciena, Salesforce, Extreme Networks, and more are investing in content operations to reduce content waste and accelerate revenue through more targeted, personalized experiences. Join the content operations conversation on Twitter and LinkedIn.
# # #