- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
"West Virginia brings a whole new vacation experience to travelers, such unique destinations. Adding West Virginia to our vacation rental listing site just made perfect sense"
CHARLESTON, WV, January 17, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Last week, Virginia Vacation Rentals added the great state of West Virginia to its website. And it's offering the same great deal to West Virginia Vacation Rental Owners as it did to Virginia Vacation Rental Owners.
A Free Trial Listing with No Credit Card Needed to Register.
"West Virginia Vacation Rental homeowners and property managers can easily list with Virginia Vacation Rentals for Free," said Bunnie Riedel, President of Virginia Vacation Rentals. "All they have to do is go to our "List Your Property" page to sign up https://www.vavacationrentals.com/list-your-property and then start their listings."
"The decision to add West Virginia to the site has been in discussion for months," said Riedel. "I was just waiting until I felt the time was right. West Virginia brings a whole new vacation experience to travelers, West Virginia has some very different and exciting vacation destinations and offering them on one vacation listing site just made sense."
Long known for its magnificent mountain and river experiences, West Virginia is rich in history, music and culture. Known for its incredible outdoor adventures like whitewater rafting, mountain biking and rock climbing, its wild and rugged mountains also hold some of the best-kept secrets on the East Coast. Travelers escape to luxurious spas with natural mineral springs, or visit the mountain towns brimming with art galleries, live music, delicious local eateries and, of course, plenty of outdoor adventures.
A rich history, diverse nightlife, as well as outdoor hunting & fishing opportunities all ensure that vacationers will have plenty of things to do while in West Virginia no matter where their interests lie. Which is why the Mountain State is called "Almost Heaven."
To learn more about how to list your vacation rental home, visit www.VAvacationrentals.com and look for "List Your Property" or contact Bunnie Riedel at bunnie@VAvacationrentals.com
Features of Virginia Vacation Rentals (www.VAvacationrentals.com) include:
• No "Booking Fees." These "fees" can run upward of 10% to 15% of the rent amount just for the privilege of using online booking.
• Direct communication with the vacation rental homeowner or property manager via direct email. This reassures renters in knowing who they are renting from.
• "Easy Search" that won't show renters houses tens, and sometimes hundreds of miles, away from their chosen destination. A common practice of the "Big Guy" listing sites.
• The vacation rental homeowner's "local knowledge" of things to do and places to see (or eat!)
• Personalized service that is "on-the-ground" either by the homeowners themselves or their property managers.
• Direct contact information with vacation rental homeowners/property managers should any problems arise.
• Clear and easy cancellation policies should the unforeseen occur.
• The opportunity to buy Trip Insurance from "Travel Guard" a trusted name in the industry.
• Direct service from actual homeowners/property managers and not "call centers" a half world away.
• No "Service Fee." These commissions can be 10% to 15% on rental income. There's just one flat yearly advertising fee of $99 after a Free Trial Period.
• Direct communication with the renter via phone or email so homeowners can know who is renting their vacation rental home.
• A dedicated listing url that won't show other available houses on the page they paid for.
• "Listing Assistance" to help homeowners and Property Managers get their listings up quickly and seamlessly.
• The ability to create a personalized vacation experience for the renter and be the host that they desire to be.
• Direct contact information with vacation renters during the stay should the unforeseen occur.
• The ability for homeowners and property managers to provide renters direct service rather than have to wait for approval from "call centers" a half world away.
Virginia Vacation Rentals is a project of Riedel Communications, Inc. (est. 2005). Riedel Communications specializes in marketing, communications and legislative advocacy for nonprofits, government agencies and business.
# # #