- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
Benefit decisions can be complicated & preparing for a long-term goal like retirement is challenging. It takes commitment & creativity to cut through the clutter with messages that can have an impact.
CHICAGO, IL, March 28, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The Plan Sponsor Council of America (PSCA), part of the American Retirement Association (ARA), today announced the finalists for its 2019 Signature Awards competition. Award winners will be honored at a special presentation at PSCA's Annual National Conference, April 30-May 1 in Tampa, Florida. PSCA is the leading association for sponsors of voluntary, employer-sponsored retirement plans in the U.S.
PSCA's Signature Awards recognize excellence in retirement plan communications to both plan sponsors and plan participants. Effective education and communication are key to helping employees understand and appreciate the importance of retirement savings alongside other financial goals, as well as how to better prepare for retirement.
"Benefit decisions can be complicated, and preparing for a long-term goal like retirement is challenging. It takes commitment and creativity to cut through the clutter with messages that can have an impact," notes Jack Towarnicky, executive director of PSCA. "We are pleased to be able to acknowledge the efforts of these dedicated professionals and the organizations that support them in this crucial area."
A panel of 27 business leaders evaluated and selected the finalists of the 2019 Signature Awards from dozens of entries in more than a dozen categories.
The 2019 Signature Award finalists are:
• Applied Industrial Technologies with Principal
• AutoNation with Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust
• AutoZone, Inc. with Prudential Retirement
• Averitt Express with Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust
• Ballad Health with Lincoln Financial Group
• Boyd Gaming Corporation with Prudential Retirement
• California Institute of Technology with TIAA
• DENSO with Empower Retirement
• Dimensional Fund Advisors with HealthSavings Administrators
• DTE Energy Company with Empower Retirement
• Gallup with SageView Advisory Group and Vanguard
• Illinois Tool Works with ROC Group
• Iron Workers of Western Pennsylvania with PNC Retirement Solutions
• John Hancock
• Kaweah Delta Health Care District with Lincoln Financial Group
• Massey Services with Chepenik Financial
• McLaren Health Care Corporation with MassMutual
• MGM Resorts International with Prudential Retirement
• MGM Studios with Prudential Retirement
• Mountaire Corporation with Lincoln Financial Group
• Occidental Petroleum Corporation with Voya Financial
• Prudential Retirement
• Shaw Industries Group, Inc. with Principal
• State of Michigan Office of Retirement Services with Voya Financial
• University of Pittsburgh with TIAA
• Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust
Join us in Tampa, FL on April 30 where the top three campaigns in each of 13 categories will be presented with the coveted "Siggy" Statue, and learn what each campaign did that was worthy of this distinction. For the first time ever, conference attendees will have the opportunity to vote for a "Best-in-Show" campaign chosen from the winners.
For more information about PSCA's 2019 National Conference and to register, visit pscalearn.org/conference.
About the Plan Sponsor Council of America
The Plan Sponsor Council of America (PSCA), part of the American Retirement Association (ARA), is a diverse, collaborative community of employee benefit plan sponsors, working together on behalf of millions of employees to solve real problems, create positive change and expand on the success of America's voluntary, employer-sponsored retirement system. With members representing employers of all sizes, PSCA offers a forum for comprehensive dialogue. By sharing our collective knowledge and experience as plan sponsors, PSCA also serves as a resource to policymakers, the media and other stakeholders as part of its commitment to improving retirement security for millions of Americans. For more information, visit psca.org.
# # #