- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
LARAMIE, WY, April 12, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ -- WellDog measures data that are key to making good decisions about producing hydrocarbons or sequestering carbon dioxide in geologic formations.
The company sells the data or the systems that measure them, including the SweetSpotter – which identifies the location of natural gas and carbon dioxide, the WatchDog – which measures the pressure at which those gases are produced or injected, and the Reservoir RockHound – which measures the rock properties that correlate with desirable reservoir properties. The company creates large data sets that can be mined using data analytics to better understand geologic reservoirs, which is especially important for unconventional resources.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of WellDog to its online portal which offers Investors and Advisors the ability to participate in this opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on WellDog and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous opportunity for Investors and Advisors.
The OCMX™ noted that WellDog exhibits the main components of any solid investment opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and a number of key competitive advantages.
John Pope, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
• John has over 20 years of technical & management experience in the O&G industry
• Appointed by the Governor to the Wyoming CBM Water Use Task Force (2005-2007) and Interstate O&G Compact Commission in 2006
• Earned a BS in physics from the University of Missouri-Rolla, and a PhD in physical chemistry from the University of Wyoming
James Walker, Chief Operating Officer & President
• Was a major hire in 2013, bringing a successful track record in the downhole well monitoring industry, with high credibility in the O&G service industry
• Previously held positions at Baker Hughes, Expro, Quantapoint and led QuantX, an Expro-Baker Hughes JV, to over $200 million in sales
• Earned a BS (Joint Honours) in Geology & Mining Engineering, and an MBA from Robert Gordon University
Bob Rees, Operations and WatchDog Product Line Manager
• One of the industry's leading experts on design and installation of well-monitoring systems.
Usman Ahmed, Director, Executive Technology Advisor
• One of the industry's leading experts on unconventional resources
• Previously VP Global Unconventional Resources Business Unit at Baker Hughes
Nate Nicholas, External Counsel, China Sales
• Expert in energy policy and China market dynamics.
• Formerly policy advisor to WY Governor Matt Mead.
Kendall Mire, Permian Basin District Manager
• Handles the Regional Sales and Operations Engineering
• Formerly with Baker Hughes, Halliburton
Grant Myers, Technology Manager
• Expert in Raman spectroscopy and related analytical chemistry methods.
• Formerly with NIST and Univ of Utah.
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™ is literally changing how companies and investment funds generate exposure in the marketplace and raise funds as we know it. The OCMX™ serves both public and private companies along with investment and mutual funds which need to raise additional funds or gain significant market exposure. It does this by way of connecting the relevant companies, funds, investors, and advisors all in one online transparent portal. The OCMX™ (P2P Financial Inc.) launched in September of 2009 out of Toronto but has since expanded its operations to include Quebec, Alberta, Manitoba, and British Columbia.
The OCMX™ connects investors and advisors directly with companies and investment funds seeking to raise funds or gain broad market exposure. The OCMX™ provides an open venue for innovative growth companies and leading investment funds to generate market awareness, raise funds, or connect with investors and advisors. The OCMX™ provides companies, funds, investors, and advisors instant access to its Online Portal so that they can actively source and connect with their next opportunity, advisor, investor, client, or financing partner.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
# # #