- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
SHENZHEN, CHINA, May 24, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Videos and photos are a great way of preserving memories that have special significance. However, from time to time they are prone to damage or destruction due to virus attacks, system crash, shutdown, overwritten media devices, mishandling of external hard drives, etc. Thanks to Wondershare Photo Repair and Video Repair Tool, the corrupted files can be retrieved successfully.
Photos get corrupted due to various reasons. These include and are not limited to a crack or scratch on CDs o DVDs, a pile of bad sections on the storage device, etc. Choosing the right tool like Wondershare Photo Repair Tool is the answer to repair corrupted photos.
Photo corruption makes pictures to have distortions, appear blank with grey backgrounds or have rainbow colored stripes running across them.
So when and why does this happen?
• CDs and DVDs that have cracked or scratched surfaces. In spite of being uncommon photo storage, these two are very fragile, and a tiny scratch can damage images.
• Bad sectors. A pile of bad sectors on optical or magnetic storage media for a long time makes it inaccessible. Thus photos get destroyed due to overwriting.
• Erased Data. A common issue in hard drives when they lose their magnetic makeup with time. This could be due to subjecting the drive to extreme heat and humidity conditions.
• File System Corruption happens when the system crashes, or the power is cut out during the saving process.
• Other factors include incompatible photo file format, interruption during data transfer, and undetected data corruption.
Before starting the photo repair process, it is crucial not to use the storage device at all as it reduces the chances of a successful repair.
To avoid photo corruption, here are some things to do:
• Ensure the photo viewer in use is compatible with the system.
• Use good photo repair software like Wondershare Photo Repair Tool.
• Always have a constant and reliable power supply while saving or downloading pictures.
• Observe proper insertion and ejection process for every storage media device.
• There should be no interruption during data transfer.
• Use secure photo backup tools, like Google photos or Cloud, in case destroyed pictures cannot be repaired.
The Wondershare Photo Repair Tool, from Recoverit, is ranked as the best tool to repair damaged pictures professionally.
It provides an easy DIY repair of corrupt .JPG/JPEG photo file extensions and mends damaged picture regardless of the storage media. The software can extract the embedded thumbnail image of a severely damaged JPEG file. Furthermore, Wondershare Photo Repair enables preview of the repaired pictures and an advanced scan for a successful and satisfactory repair.
• Here is the process for repairing corrupted photos with Wondershare Photo Repair Tool:
• Go to the storage media that contains the corrupted files and run the software.
• Select Add File option to scan the media storage for destroyed.JPG/JPEG files.
• Choose the files displayed and save them to a different location.
Wondershare Video Repair Tool, just like the photo repair software is an incredible tool to repair corrupt, damaged or broken video files of various formats on Mac and Windows.
The software gets back the sound section of damaged video files. It also mends errors in video movement and the videos repaired can be of the same or a different format.
The software uses Quick Look option on Mac and Quick Look Viewer option on Windows to preview repaired files.
Recoverit's Wondershare Video Repair Tool repairs MP4, MOV, M4V and F4V video files on Mac, and, MOV, WMV, ASF, MP4, M4V, 3G2, 3GP and F4V video files on Windows. Videos stored in several media storage devices including hard drives, and memory cards are all repaired by the Video Repair toolkit.
The software supports the following Windows and Mac versions:
• Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
• Mac El Captain 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, and 10.7.
Wondershare Technology believes in bringing simplicity to life. It specializes in developing and deploying video editing software for the media industry. With its headquarters in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, the company has users over 150 countries all over the world. It is an industry leader with research and development centers in Shenzhen and Tokyo city. The company was founded in 2003 and remains a private independent company with a following of 252 on Owler.
# # #