- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
CHICAGO, IL, June 20, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ -- An exceptional panel of retirement association leaders will inspire and engage attendees at a unique event for women working with retirement plans.
In addition to an innovative agenda with content built by women advisors and third-party administrators (TPAs) for women, history will be made as women leaders across the five American Retirement Association (ARA) organizations will gather on one stage at the upcoming Women in Retirement Conference (WiRC). This exclusive American Retirement Association Women in Leadership Roundtable includes:
• Kristine J. Coffey, President, National Tax-deferred Savings Association (NTSA) (January 2019-2020)
• Marjorie F. Mann, Plan Sponsor Council of American (PSCA) 1st Vice Chairperson
• Miriam G. Matrangola, American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA) President-Elect
• Lauren R. Okum, ASPPA College of Pension Actuaries (ACOPA) President-Elect
• Jania E. Stout, National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) President (March 2019-2020)
They will share how they have ascended in leadership, what keeps them up at night, how they started in the industry, and how they stay relevant and set themselves apart. In this 90-minute wide-ranging and interactive discussion, they will discuss:
• The impending wave of retirement dollars that will pay out or roll out of plans.
• The inevitable end of the bull market.
• How to monetize multiple employer plans (MEPs) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for advisors and TPAs.
• The increasing gap between the "haves" and "have nots" in terms of retirement savings.
• Protecting TPA relationships in an era of fee reduction and one-stop shopping.
• Cybersecurity issue with recordkeepers.
• And much, much more.
This year's event is sold out, but if you're a woman advisor or TPA – you can't afford to miss the 2020 Women in Retirement Conference. More details about the conference can be viewed at womeninretirement.org.
About the American Retirement Association
The American Retirement Association, based in the Washington, D.C. area, is a non-profit professional organization established to empower retirement plan professionals who are dedicated to building a better retirement for Americans. The American Retirement Association is comprised of five premier retirement industry associations; the American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA), the ASPPA College of Pension Actuaries (ACOPA), the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA), the National Tax-deferred Savings Association (NTSA), and the Plan Sponsor Council of America (PSCA).
For more information, visit www.usaretirement.org.
# # #