- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, July 18, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Pearl Law Group, a pioneer in immigration legal services, today announced the launch of Pearl Immigration, a company created to address the needs of global companies in an increasingly complex immigration environment.
The world's best employers are scouring global talent, while coping with the most volatile immigration landscape in decades. With a relentless focus on the employee experience and tech-enabled service, Pearl's award-winning attorneys have consistently delivered unsurpassed results for clients. Leapfrogging off their 20 years of innovation in mobility compliance systems, the team has now launched Pearl Immigration, to provide their most creative solutions ever for keeping employers proactive and compliant. The company is expanding in Asia and Europe, and Pearl Law Group will continue to provide all U.S. legal services.
Latest Technology. Pearl Immigration introduces Pearl Hub, a next-generation platform for corporate immigration programs – empowering knowledge and more certain compliance worldwide. All stakeholders in the organization– from employees and their managers to recruiters, line HR and travel pros– have full access on demand to the latest rules, tools, training and action items in a cloud-based platform that seamlessly integrates into corporate systems. From within Oracle, SuccessFactors, Workday or any other HRIS, the entire company can get answers and take actions, with these eight components:
• ImmigrationTracker: Check real-time case status, securely upload documents, and manage your program with virtually unlimited reporting and management power.
• Knowledge Base: Educate employees and managers on global immigration rules, with on-demand graphical and concise summaries
• Immigration News: Keep pace with the ever-changing immigration landscape, and know how to respond rapidly
• Business Travel: Keep all your travelers compliant with just-in-time tips. Add Permiso to know in 60 seconds whether you need a visa/tax consult for upcoming trips.
• HR Document Vault: Store critical documents (required postings, H-1B PAFs, PERM files) where Pearl can help keep you audit-ready and even remotely take over many of your routine tasks
• Recruiter Tools: Adhere to GDPR and other rules while evaluating and on-boarding candidates
• I-9 & E-Verify: Helpful tools. Rapidly foolproof your I-9 and E-Verify process with Tracker I-9.
• Global Mobility Team: Know who to contact internally, externally, and see company policies
"Many of us who've been with Pearl over the past decade are excited about this next phase of growth for our firm," said Christy Nguyen Umstadter, Partner at Pearl Law Group. "The new entity helps us attract engineering and global immigration talent, letting us more rapidly incorporate our clients' front-line insights into our technology."
Results. Pairing top caliber legal talent with modern business process engineering and technology can profoundly impact the daily work of the client company's Global Mobility professionals and their stakeholders:
• Pearl clients enjoy a case success rate that is 10X higher than the national average (example: H-1B cases won, per USCIS public data).
• Clients report world-class Net Promoter Score (NPS) and industry-leading client satisfaction scores for their experience with Pearl's professionals, who deploy novel approaches to win better results.
"Pearl Immigration exemplifies how counsel can leverage technology and ingenuity to streamline routine (but critical) compliance functions for clients, while elevating the experience for international employees, business travelers and HR," observes Addie Hogan, Partner at Pearl Law Group.
About Pearl Immigration
Pearl Immigration is the tech-enabled services company led by the legal professionals recognized by independent media and peer ratings as among the best in the field. The team has won dozens of awards for caliber in the full range of global immigration services, pro bono work, and innovation. With a relentless focus on the employee experience, Pearl delivers unsurpassed results for clients, by every measure. Pearl Immigration designs and provides to clients the Pearl Hub, the first corporate immigration platform built to keep all employees informed and safe. To learn more, visit www.pearlimmigration.com
About Pearl Law Group
Founded in 1995 by Julie Pearl and the former head of U.S. Immigration (INS, now USCIS), Pearl Law Group has set the bar for quality immigration services and has pioneered multiple compliance technologies that are used by thousands of companies. The largest woman-owned law firm in Northern California and one of the nation's biggest immigration firms, Pearl Law Group provides U.S. legal services to Pearl Immigration. To learn more, visit www.pearllawpartners.com
# # #