- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
"Not long ago, 80% of workers enjoyed a company pension plan that promised a retirement check every month for as long as they live," says Pamela Yellen. "Today, less than 15% have that perk."
SANTA FE, NM, October 23, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Pamela Yellen, author of two New York Times best-sellers, has just published a new book, "Rescue Your Retirement: Five Wealth-Killing Traps of 401(k)s, IRAs and Roth Plans — and How to Avoid Them," and is giving away free copies for a limited time.
Pamela is author of "The Bank On Yourself Revolution: Fire Your Banker, Bypass Wall Street, and Take Control of Your Own Financial Future." In her new book, she takes aim at the shortcomings of conventional retirement plans such as 401(k)s, IRAs, 403(b)s, Keogh, and Roth plans that have failed to deliver financial security and peace of mind for most Americans. Want proof? In spite of the longest-running bull market in history, Pamela notes:
• The average 65-year-old today will outlive their savings by almost a decade, according to the World Economic Forum.
• The typical household nearing retirement has only about $135,000 in their combined retirement accounts — enough to provide them at most $600 per month. And most folks have little or no retirement savings outside of these plans and their home equity.
• Nearly half of all pre-retirees have zero savings of any kind.
"Not that long ago, 80 percent of workers enjoyed a company pension plan that promised them a retirement check every month for as long as they live," Pamela says. "Today, less than 15 percent of workers have that perk. The rest of us have been forced to rely on government-controlled, do-it-yourself, Wall Street-based hope-and-pray plans — with disastrous results."
• How high fees, the stock market roller coaster, and "tax time-bombs" devour hard-earned retirement dollars.
• Why Americans will likely spend more years in retirement than they had planned, why those years will cost far more than they expected, and how people can avoid outliving their savings.
• What to do differently to build true financial security and peace of mind.
Pamela feels strongly that Americans' dreams of a secure retirement could turn into retirement nightmares, and knowledge is power. So for a limited time, she is offering complimentary free copies of her new book. These are available for a small shipping and handling fee at www.FreeRetirementPlanRescueBook.com.
About Pamela Yellen: Pamela Yellen is founder of Bank On Yourself, a financial investigator, and the author of two New York Times best-selling books, including "The Bank On Yourself Revolution: Fire Your Banker, Bypass Wall Street, and Take Control of Your Own Financial Future." Pamela investigated more than 450 financial strategies seeking an alternative to the risk and volatility of stocks and other investments, which led her to a time-tested, predictable method of growing wealth now used by more than 500,000 Americans. Her new book is "Rescue Your Retirement: Five Wealth-Killing Traps of 401(k)s, IRAs and Roth Plans — and How to Avoid Them." Visit www.FreeRetirementPlanRescueBook.com.
Learn more at the online press kit www.pamelayellen.onlinepresskit247.com and public site www.bankonyourself.com. To interview Pamela, please contact Michelle Tennant at 828-749-3200 (828-817-4034 after hours), or at: [email protected].
# # #