- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
"Professional markets continue to be a focus for us, especially those that require the extreme performance and reliability that Velocity Micro products have become known for over our 20+ years"
RICHMOND, VA, July 22, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Velocity Micro, the premier builder of award-winning enthusiast desktops, laptops, high performance computing solutions, and professional workstations announces the immediate availability of a new products oriented toward professional workloads. The new NetMagix™ server series puts Velocity Micro's most popular workstations powered by AMD® Threadripper™, Epyc™, and Intel® Scalable Xeon® into a highly versatile 4U rack mountable form factor for workstation class power in a server platform, with configurations starting under $3,000. Also launching is the new ProMagix™ Eco20, a budget friendly desktop designed for professional office environments, powered by new AMD Ryzen™ PRO 4000 processors. Configurations start at $1099.
"Professional markets continue to be an area of focus for us, especially those that require the extreme performance and reliability that Velocity Micro products have become known for over our 20+ years," said Randy Copeland, President and CEO of Velocity Micro. "The NetMagix series and ProMagix Eco20 are extensions of that focus. These new products give businesses options for highly specialized, custom server workstations as well as budget-oriented desktop solutions."
NetMagix Servers – Inspired by Velocity Micro's line of ProMagix desktops, these new rack mountable server solutions bring workstation power to a scalable 4U form factor. Options include:
• NetMagix S80 – Powered by 3rd gen AMD Threadripper for up to 128 CPU threads of processing power and dual NVIDIA Quadro graphics. Starting at $4,619.
• NetMagix S150 – A Single socket AMD Epyc platform for CPU intensive workloads requiring high RAM density. Starting at $2,879.
• NetMagix S360MAX – Dual socket Intel Scalable Xeon provides a wide array of configuration options to match price, performance, and power to any workflow. Starting at $2,949.
• NetMagix S360A – Velocity Micro's most powerful server option, this dual Epyc system offers up to 256 threads, 1TB+ 3200 MHz RAM, and 8 hard drives. Starting at $3,899.
ProMagix Eco20 – Powered by new AMD Ryzen PRO 4000 processors, the Eco20 brings boutique design into mainstream office environments. Features include:
• Economical, small form factor aluminum NX2 chassis offers durability and sleek, space-saving aesthetics with retractable handle for increased mobility
• Commercial quality AMD Ryzen Pro 4000 processors with guaranteed availability for two years for a stable enterprise
• Integrated AMD PRO Security with layers of built in security features to keep critical data safe
• Speed and efficiency with up to 43% more CPU performance per watt
• Configurations starting at $1099
All Velocity Micro systems ship from and are supported in Richmond, VA. To custom configure a professional server or desktop PC solution for your business, visit VelocityMicro.com or call 804-419-0900.
More information - https://velocitymicro.com/custom-server-pc-solutions.php
About Velocity Micro
Velocity Micro is the premier high-performance personal computer provider in North America, and one of the longest tenured. Founded in 1992, Richmond, VA-based Velocity Micro custom builds award winning gaming, mobile, multimedia, small business, custom workstation, and visual supercomputers. For more information, please call (804) 419-0900 or visit www.VelocityMicro.com
Velocity Micro has earned over 75 industry awards, including 19 PC Magazine Editor's Choice awards. CNET, Maximum PC, PC World, Wired Magazine, Computer Shopper, and PC Gamer editors have all chosen Velocity Micro systems as some of the industry's best-performing, highest-quality, and most reliable PCs.
# # #