- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
Here are a few things that, we hope, you and other visitors to Fort Worth Design District will find fun!
FORT WORTH, TX, July 28, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ -- As the dog days of summer roll on, we know some of you are ready to come back outside and enjoy a little sunshine. In that spirit, here are a few things that, we hope, you and other visitors to Fort Worth Design District will find fun:
• Get Artsy – Come visit the largest outdoor art gallery in Texas. Stroll the more than 40-acre district to see the winning murals from previous years of the Fort Worth Design District's annual graffiti art festival.
• Snap a Selfie – Enjoy a series of interactive murals known as the Snap and Share Art Walk. They are designed for taking snapshots to share and include a mural that will give you wings.
• Be a Juke Box Hero – If you've been meaning to learn to play guitar, visit Kris Wallace Music right in the heart of Fort Worth Design District. Take private guitar lessons with a renowned local musician and teacher in his studio at Paddock Place Office Suites.
• Get Crafty – Shop the craft boutique for one-of-a-kind items or roll up your sleeves and book a socially distanced workshop for crafters at Cuddly Cactus Designs.
• Turn a Trick – Learn a new trick at North Fort Worth's local magic shop, The Magic Box, right in Box Office Warehouse Suites, in the heart of Fort Worth Design District.
• Tat Up – Fort Worth Design District is home to many excellent tattoo artists, including Derrick Teal of Resonant Ink/Volition Arts and Joe Chavez of Zombie Joe Art Company.
• Fido Fun – The District has its own public dog park, called Golden Triangle Dog Park, with separate play areas for large and small dogs.
• Show Off Your Moves -- Take a dance class at Sparks Dance Academy in the Fort Worth Design District.
• Act Up – Get a ticket to see a production by Fort Worth's Luckenbooth Theatre, a professional theatre company that produces original work by local playwrights and reintroduces established work in new, thought-provoking ways.
• Fix Your Coronacut – Pro stylists at Salon and Spa Galleria Alliance, a salon suite rental salon, can fix your Coronacut pronto.
• Shop the Newest Boutique for Little Girls – Make the pint-sized fashionista in your life happy with a trip to Alexa and Co in FW Design District.
• Freeze Frame – Get an heirloom quality portrait taken by Fort Worth Family Photographer Jenny Braly.
About Fort Worth Design District
Fort Worth Design District is a business enclave made for creative entrepreneurs in fashion, design, architecture, technology, and other fields that prize both design and aesthetics. 40+ acres, Fort Worth Design District features retail shop spaces, studios and workshops, showrooms, light industrial spaces for makers, distributors and manufacturers and coworking office suites. The center of the district is Box Office Warehouse Suites (BOWS), an eco-friendly business park made from more than 100 recycled shipping containers. Surrounding BOWS is Golden Triangle Business Park with industrial and warehouse space for lease. Nestled in the complex is Paddock Place Office Suites, the horse barn turned into coworking office suites.
# # #