- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
PROVIDENCE, RI, March 05, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ -- UMBRA Technologies uses artificial intelligence to make IT communication faster, more secure, and less expensive than any other enterprise-based platform! Through extensions of our patented Global Virtual Network; the Secure Network Optimization Service, UMBRA is redefining connectivity through proprietary technology solutions at reasonable CAPEX without the need for customers to write-off past investments, all while maintaining low ongoing operational costs.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of UMBRA Technologies to its online portal which offers Investors and Advisors the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on UMBRA Technologies and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this opportunity.
The OCMX™ noted that UMBRA Technologies exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and a number of key competitive advantages.
WHAT THEY DO
UMBRA Redefines SD-WAN Delivery at reasonable CAPEX and increases Cost Savings. Our AI continuously verifies multiple route alternatives for optimal multi-point to multi-point/cloud connectivity.
• Innovative Networking "Paradigm Shift"- A patented, fast and secure 'Global Virtual Network' (GVN), adds a new networking layer that seamlessly integrates both physical and virtual networks, public or private, for unparalleled network performance over distance, across all fabrics.
• Incredible Growth Opportunity: -Carefully selected Channel Partners. -Targeted marketing to open up new geographical markets. -Selling direct to HQs and multiple subsidiaries.
• Protected IP—Patent Portfolio: -A number of patents filed are now being granted, identifying innovation as well as defensive patent positioning to strengthen barriers to entry and solidify UMBRA's market position.
• Market Opportunity -With the mass-migration of IT services switching to cloud computing, security, privacy and data integrity has never been more important to business and related IT infrastructure activities.
• UMBRA's Advanced SD-WAN extension of the GVN out-performs competitors and delivers a significant performance improvement and speed of access at a significantly lower cost.
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
UMBRA can move data faster, safer and more cost-effective than any other platform. Our patented families of GVN, Multi-Perimeter Firewall and Sling technologies allows us to offer state-of-the-art SD-WAN and Data Transfer.
Soon, we will also be exploiting over 100 internationally granted patent claims and launching into HD Video Streaming, VPN, Distributed Ledger Transactions, Next Generation Firewall, Industrial IoT, Big Data Streaming Analytics, SNO/SNS, Global Virtual Network, and High Frequency Trading.
Jorn Knutsen – CEO
MSc, BEng EE, with 20 years' experience building businesses and selling networking solutions. Since 2012, Mr. Knutsen has used his intimate knowledge of the enterprise software solutions to create a marketplace for current UMBRA end users, their needs and wants. His grasp of UMBRA's Internet technology since the Company's inception has made him instrumental in UMBRA's development.
Joseph Rubenstein – CTO
Has 35 years' experience as an entrepreneur – developing innovative software from the age of 9. Since 2012, Mr. Rubenstein has developed technology behind the Company and is a key technology visionary of the future. He has been programming since the age of seven and has a proven track record of successful start-ups and technical innovation prior to joining UMBRA, as well as bringing technology to marketability.
• Frederick Broussard – VP Marketing, former US Airforce Officer and MIT graduate
• Steven Meadows – VP, R&D Delivery, bringing 40 years of IT R&D experience
• Douglas Cougle – Partner Development, spent 20 years building Intel's partner programs
• Michael He –Software Test Lead, spent 20 years as a programmer for Ericsson Infrastructure
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™, established in 2009, is a next generation investor relations and marketing outreach firm. Through our online Ocmx portal, we connect companies with financial networks, generating interest and awareness for their opportunity.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
UMBRA Technologies gets listed on THE OCMX™
# # #