- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
MIAMI, FL, September 02, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Someone recently asked Sebastian Amieva: What do you think you would find most challenging during the business buying process?
"It's not always an easy process to buy a business, regardless of what your friends might say. Many dealmakers encounter obstacles, and it's not unusual to run into flying monkeys and wicked witches along that yellow brick road to business ownership. The first step in business buying is to prepare for the obstacles," says Sebastian Amieva.
Preparation is key in business acquisitions.
To become a successful dealmaker, Sebastian suggest these points:
1) Define An Acquisition Criteria ( Location, Asking Price, Industries)
2) Experience in managing a business (if you don't have it just hire a CEO with 10+ years of industry experience)
3) Enough cash for a significant down payment (minimum of 10% of the purchase price) + lenders network. If you don't have capital, start having at least 2 investors lined up.
4) A solid Lead Generation Campaign to target motivated business sellers.
"I'm very passionate about teaching individuals how to buy, build and sell businesses through a twelve-month deal making program," says Sebastian Amieva.
Sebastian's one to one consulting service focus in three main areas:
- Buying a Business
- Growing Through Acquisition
- Exit strategy
For more information, please visit www.sebastianamieva.com or join the facebook group
Investor | Mentor | M&A Expert
# # #