- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
"The cost of doing an event at TEC is often lower than at other events spaces because our prices include extras other local event centers charge separately for," said Knittel.
HALTOM CITY, TX, September 15, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Tarrant Events Center (TEC) is the ideal place to have your next event if you live in Haltom City, North Richland Hills, Watauga, Fort Worth or anywhere else in Northeast Tarrant County.
Local entrepreneur Ron Sturgeon owns the venue and recently posted a video tour of Tarrant Events Center on TEC's Facebook page. In the video, Sturgeon highlights many of the benefits of hosting your next shindig at the Haltom City event center:
• TEC is conveniently located just off Loop 820 and offers 5000+ square feet of event space.
• TEC can accommodate events with up to 300 guests.
• TEC's party area has a dance floor and a sound system with sound board can be set up with a stage perfect for bands or for event speakers.
• TEC has ten flatscreen throughout the venue to share video messages with your guests.
• TEC has two VIP rooms for breakout meetings or for the bride & groom to freshen up before the wedding reception.
• A large outdoor area can be set up with tables and chairs for event guests.
• TEC event rental price includes use of the event center's finishing and prep kitchen so you can prepare your own food or use the caterer of your choice at TEC
• TEC is Haltom City-approved for food trucks to provide the fare at your special event.
• TEC has a large overhead roll-off door making loading and unloading easy for your event.
• TEC has plenty of free parking for your guests
"Tarrant Event Center offers all-inclusive pricing," said Jennifer Knittel, Marketing Manager for the Haltom City event space rental business. "The cost of doing an event at TEC is often lower than at other events spaces because our prices include extras other local event centers charge separately for," said Knittel.
"TEC offers flexible food options that include everything from full-service catering and professional servers to DIY using our finishing kitchen," said Knittel.
"Our beverage service options run the gamut from professional bartenders & servers to BYOB," added Knittel. To arrange an in-person tour of the events center or to book your event, call Jennifer at (817)-996-3636.
TEC has hosted a variety of events since it opened including a bridal shower, a company Christmas party, a watch party for an episode of American Pickers, a wedding reception and even a prom for a group of high school students whose prom had been cancelled.
TEC has recently added an online event services directory to help our clients who don't have a professional event planner to connect with local businesses that provide services such as catering, videography, wedding photography, wedding cakes, wedding DJs and so on, said Knittel. Interested business owners should fill out TEC's vendor registration form. There is no cost for the listing.
"We are very excited to bring a new event center to Haltom City," said Sturgeon, who started his first business in the city nearly 50 years ago. "I hope our services directory will create some opportunities for other local small businesses," said Sturgeon.
About Tarrant Events Center
Tarrant Events Center is located at 5230 Denton Highway in Fort Worth. Among Tarrant County's premier affordable party venues, TEC is located just off Loop 820 and offers more than 5000 square feet of space for hosting a bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony or wedding reception. To reserve TEC, the best event space near me, or inquire about dates and pricing, call Jennifer at (817) 996-3636 or visit TEC's website.
# # #