- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
BOSTON, MA, September 20, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ -- SuperReturn, the world's leading private equity and venture capital conference series, will be hosting its SuperReturn North America event on October 4 and 5 at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf Hotel. Attendees at this year's two-day event will include senior decision makers, limited partners and general partners.
Conference sessions will address a myriad of topics including, fundraising, SPACs, technology investing, co-investments, GP-led secondaries, ESG, first-time funds, and many others.
A number of distinguished speakers are slated to present at this year's SuperReturn North America, including:
• Martin Brand, Head of North America Private Equity and Global Co-Head of Technology Investing, Blackstone
• Gerald Cooper, Partner, Campbell Lutyens
• Jarrod R. Fong, Managing Director, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
• Rudina Seseri, Founder and Managing Partner, Glasswing Ventures
• Trey Muldrow, Private Equity Partner, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
• Bill Thatcher, Portfolio Manager, AZ Public Safety Personnel Retirement System
• Mark Weinberg, Managing Partner, Head of North America Private Equity, Brookfield
• Giovanni Orsi, Managing Director, Private Equity, PSP Investments
• Matt Cwiertnia, Partner, Co-Head of Private Equity Group, Ares Management
• Michael Elio, Partner, StepStone Group
Compelling interviews, panels and presentations will feature a wide variety of leading alternative investment professionals, including general partners, limited partners, intermediaries, and industry consultants. To view the full schedule of speakers and events, and to register to attend, please visit: https://informaconnect.com/superreturn-north-america/.
"We are honored to be back in Boston hosting another event," said Dr. Dorothy Kelso, Global Head of SuperReturn. "We are grateful to our strong list of speakers who will be coming from all over the country to share ideas and connect with like-minded individuals."
Baillie Gifford, Campbell Lutyens, Globalization Partners, IQEQ, Kirkland & Ellis, and Onex will serve as Co-Sponsors for the event. DealCloud, Elvinger, Fitch Ratings, KBRA, Royalton Partners Weil, Gotshal & Manges, Royalton Partners, and Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP will serve as Associate Sponsors.
About SuperReturn North America
SuperReturn North America is North America's largest private equity and venture capital conference, and part of the SuperReturn series of leading private equity events that take place across the world.
This two-day conference will bring together private equity and venture capital professionals from around the world, including limited partners (LPs) and general partners (GPs), to network and discuss current trends and opportunities within the North American private equity industry.
# # #