- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
NEW YORK, NY, March 12, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- PixelPlex, global software development company, is pleased to share an update on its cross-platform application development services. The company has long offered custom mobile application development to clients in various industries. However, the focus of this update is its growing cross platform application development services. The company elaborated on full-cycle cross-platform app development services and processes.
Having a mobile app is an excellent way to reach customers and an excellent tool for team collaboration. It requires companies to have a development partner with an in-depth knowledge of the various options and technologies available on the market. In picking the right development team, a client is assured of achieving the desired results. A hybrid approach in cross-app development helps clients with platform choice issues and those who have strained resources.
"From experience, we've learned that many clients have challenges picking the right platform in which to develop their apps. Fortunately, cross-platform application development solves that challenge for them. PixelPlex is dedicated to continuous growth in learning the tech trends, tools, and frameworks we use as a guide for clients on the best routes to follow in their mobile app projects," shared the head of mobile development, Vladimir Lebedevich.
PixelPlex has been at the forefront of innovation in mobile app development for the healthcare, financial technology, supply chain, logistics, sports and fitness, and gaming industries through its mobile app development services. The following are just a few of the many advantages that cross-platform apps provide:
- Clients can make their apps available to a broader audience because customers can install them from any platform.
- It's cheaper to build one app for all platforms than to build multiple apps for each platform trying to reach customers and target audiences.
- Because development uses a 70-90 percent reusable codebase, hybrid mobile app development significantly reduces the time needed to launch the app.
- The apps give a native-like experience to the operating system on which they were being used, offering the same quality of UI/UX.
- Cross-platform apps can easily sync across multiple cloud-based devices, meaning they offer easy cloud integration.
Clients can learn more about collaborating with PixelPlex on their website.
PixelPlex is a software development company with a separate team proficient in mobile apps development: both native (iOS and Android) and cross-platform. The company is a reliable partner that delivers products in time & on budget. 7 days is the shortest app launch by PixelPlex mobile team.
# # #