- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
BERLIN, GERMANY, April 26, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- SuperReturn, the world's leading private equity and venture capital conference series, will be hosting its annual flagship SuperReturn International conference at the InterContinental Hotel in Berlin, June 14-17, 2022.
Over 3,000 of the world's leading GPs and LPs will convene to hear market-leading perspectives and to take part in interactive debates, informal discussion groups and roundtables. Discussion topics will include key growth drivers, the democratisation of private equity, disruptive tech, ESG and value, impact investing, growth equity, and the evolution and future of the alternative asset management industry.
Speakers will include:
• Orlando Bravo, Founder & Managing Partner at Thoma Bravo
• Michael Arougheti, CEO at Ares Management
• Jenny Johnson, President & CEO at Franklin Templeton
• Jonathan Gray, President & COO at Blackstone
• Jean Rogers, Senior Managing Director & Global Head of ESG at Blackstone
• Lindsey McMurray, Managing Partner at Pollen Street Capital
• J. Christopher Kojima, Partner, Global Co-Head of Alternatives Capital Markets & Strategy at Goldman Sachs
• Edwin Conway, Senior Managing Director, Global Head at BlackRock Alternative Investors
• Ajit Nedungadi, CEO at TA Associates
• Pamela Hendrickson, Vice Chairman at The Riverside Company
• Robert Collins, Partner at Partners Group (USA)
• Todd Boehly, Co-founder, Chairman & CEO at Eldridge
"With Covid-19 restrictions around mass gatherings eased, we are thrilled to be returning to Berlin for what is set to be the biggest SuperReturn International in its 25-year history," said Dr. Dorothy Kelso, Global Head of SuperReturn. "Thousands of private equity and venture capital professionals will come together from across the globe to examine the latest opportunities, challenges and projections for 2022 and beyond. This private capital conference is a must for all those looking to reconnect with senior decision makers and create new opportunities."
In addition to the main agenda, SuperReturn International will be hosting three one-day specialist summits on June 14 dedicated to disruption and innovation, German private equity and private debt. To view the full schedule of speakers and events, and to register to attend, please visit: https://informaconnect.com/superreturn-international/.
Sponsors of this year's event include UBS, Investcorp, Deloitte and Goodwin Proctor.
About SuperReturn International
SuperReturn International is the world's largest private equity and venture capital event, and part of the SuperReturn series of leading private equity events that take place across the world.
This four-day conference will bring together thousands of private equity and venture capital professionals, including 1,000+ Limited Partners (LPs), 1,300+ General Partners (GPs) and 200+ expert speakers, to network and discuss current trends and opportunities within the private equity industry.
# # #