- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
Annual maintenance on your home HVAC system will help maximize the life cycle of the unit, and also can help prevent costly HVAC breakdowns.
PHOENIX, AZ, May 05, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Tucker Hill, a leading provider of green and eco-friendly plumbing, heating, and air conditioning services releases new HVAC unit advice in preparation for warmer summer months.
"One of Tucker Hill's biggest initiatives is educating our clientele," comments Jeremy Prevost, Tucker Hill CEO. "Annual maintenance on your home HVAC system will help maximize the life cycle of the unit, and also can help prevent costly HVAC breakdowns."
Ian Williams, Tucker Hill GM notes, "We like to compile and share tips for homeowners to help prevent HVAC emergencies, and also to ensure monthly energy spends are as efficient as possible."
Warm Weather HVAC System Preparation Tips from Tucker Hill:
- Schedule an annual maintenance check: regular system tune ups are vital to ensure the unit is operating at capacity and can help prevent costly breakdown.
- Test the thermostat: turn on the AC before the temperature really spikes to check that the system is working.
- Research installing a programmable thermostat: these can help regulate bills and save on cooling costs.
- Schedule a carbon monoxide test: CO is hard to detect as it is both tasteless and odorless. Gas-powered furnaces and water heaters may emit the most CO.
- Consider having the furnace blower compartment vacuumed: pollen, dust and debris have built up over the summer. A dirty unit does not run efficiently and can waste energy.
- Change the filter: the air filters should be changed at the start of every season.
- Look, Listen, Smell: Use your senses! Listen for odd noises and be aware of unusual smells coming from your HVAC unit. These can be indicators of a larger system issue.
- Inspect air vents: check air vents for blockages to certify maximum air circulation. Obstructions can make the HVAC unit work harder and drive-up energy bills.
Ian Williams also mentions, "While Tucker Hill is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week for emergency repairs, scheduling a maintenance check can prevent a headache or loss of cool air when the warm weather sets in. Take care of your HVAC system by way of an annual preventative maintenance to reduce the likelihood of breakdown."
To learn more about Tucker Hill Air Conditioning services, visit https://tuckerhillaz.com/.
Visit Tucker Hill on Facebook!
About Tucker Hill:
Tucker Hill provides environmentally conscious residential plumbing, electrical, and HVAC service, repair, and installation, as well as whole home central water filtration within the Phoenix City area markets. Our licensed technicians are available all hours of the day, seven days a week. With an expansive knowledge of home maintenance, we provide the highest level of service for the best value.
# # #