- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
"We're grateful to these 14 experts who have offered to share their deep knowledge and insight with the larger advisor community and the media," Scott Snider, President of EPI.
WESTLAKE, OH, May 31, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Exit Planning Institute (EPI), a leader in the field of exit planning education, announced the formation of the first Exit Planning Thought Leadership Council.
The EPI Thought Leadership Council is made up of a select group of successful certified exit planning advisors (CEPAs) whose work exemplifies the value acceleration methodology of exit planning and whose insight and knowledge would be valuable to other advisors.
The CEPAs on this inaugural Council are (in alphabetical order):
• Brian Baum, Defiant Interchange Advisors
• Darren Cherry, Focus CFO
• Kyle Danner, EOS Worldwide
• Julie Keyes, KeyeStrategies
• Justin Goodbread, WealthSource Partners
• Rich Gunn, BPM
• Sean Hutchinson, Read for Next Advisory Group
• Vincent Mastrovito, Prometis Partners
• Mike McGrann, The Telos Group
• Linda Ruffenach, Execuity Value Advisors
• Joe Seetoo, Morton Wealth
• Michael Sheppard, Ironwood Drive Financial Group
• Joe Strazzeri, Strazzeri Mancinin LLP Wealth Strategies Collaborative
• Amy Wirtz, The Family Business Consulting Group
"We're grateful to these 14 experts who have offered to share their deep knowledge and insight with the larger advisor community and the media," Scott Snider, President of EPI. "We're hopeful that this initiative will help more advisors seek out ways to better help their business owner clients build value over the lifetime of their businesses and achieve a more successful exit."
About Exit Planning Institute
Exit Planning institute (EPI) was formed in 2005 to serve the educational and resource needs of professional business advisors. Its Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) credential program is the most widely endorsed professional exit planning program in the world, providing advisors with the content, tools and training needed to engage business owners and become their most valued advisors. For more information, visit exit-planning-institute.org or follow us on LinkedIn.
# # #