- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
LAKE FOREST, CA, May 30, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Single Pass gets listed on THE OCMX™
Single Pass was co-founded by experienced practicing physicians and veteran medical device entrepreneurs. The co-founders have more than 100 years of experience designing and developing medical devices and collectively hold over 100 patents. Additionally, the technical team has achieved four previous med-tech start-up exits totaling over $200M.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of Single Pass to its online portal which offers financial networks the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on Single Pass and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this company.
The OCMX™ noted that Single Pass exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and several key competitive advantages.
WHAT THEY DO
Single Pass has developed a patented, single-use electrocautery device that improves the clinical outcomes of solid organ biopsy procedures.
Use of the Single Pass device prevents and stops bleeding created during biopsy procedures by the guide needle and tissue extractor. As a result, procedure costs are lowered, and the safety of the procedure improved.
• Patented technology – only electrocautery device that can be used during biopsy procedures
• Large market – over 5 million biopsy procedures globally each year with a CAGR of 6.6%
• Unmet need – currently no procedure techniques or devices can prevent current clinical issues
• Experienced team – over 100 years of device experience with over 100 patents collectively
• Successful team – 4 previous med-tech start-up exits
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
The company will complete both the US and Technical file regulatory submissions in Q3 of 2022 and perform limited commercial launches in Europe in Q4 of 2022 and in the US in Q1 of 2023.
Post-market registries to collect clinical data will be performed in both the US and Europe in 2023 to collect data for podium presentations and publication.
Bill Colone – CEO: Almost 4 decades of Med-device design and development experience of cardiovascular devices. Clinical expert with over 20 years of start-up experience.
Dave Ferrera: Over 3 decades of successful entrepreneurial ventures including 3 successful med-tech start-up exits.
• Two issued patents with more pending
• Two completed animal studies
• Successful completion of electrical safety testing
• Design freeze of product
• On schedule and under budget since inception
• Regulatory submissions to be filed in Q3 2022
• Two issued patents
• Raised Series A of $1.5M
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™, established in 2009, is a next generation investor relations and marketing outreach firm. Through our online Ocmx portal, we connect companies with financial networks, generating interest and awareness for their opportunity.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
# # #